Default [Q] Which CM version does restricted profile actually work in?

I want to setup a HP Touchpad which supports restricted profiles (aka kids mode) so I can have my kids use the TouchPad but only give them access to a few apps and games I select and barring them from other apps, changing system settings, etc..

I just tried updating my TouchPad to JC's CM11 (cm-11-20140625-SNAPSHOT-jcsullins-tenderloin.zip), I was successful but restricted profiles don't seem to work in it. Details are below in case anyone wants to know.

I don't really care which CM version I install on the TouchPad, I just want one where restricted profiles work. If there's anyone out there who has used this specific feature successfully on their TouchPad, please let me know what ROM version you are using. Thanks!

My CM11 experience with restricted profiles:
When to Users, Add Restricted Profile. Did the Set Up Profile now and got the Welcome to CyanogenMod Wizard for the new profile, Select English, Google account setup - Select Skip, Setup your CyanogenMod account - Select Skip, Location Setting - nothing selected, Setup is complete - Select Finish and then got the message Unfortunately, CyanogenMod Account has Stopped. Then I got a Black Desktop. Back, Home, Windows button bar at bottom, Status bar shows Wifi, battery, time, the apps I selected to give that profile access to was not shown. I consistently get Unfortunately, System UI has stopped messages as well.