[Q] 8S windows 8.1

OP luka.kopricanec

15th October 2014, 10:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

22 posts
Sup guys,

Recently I got HTC 8s and as I like to explore, I found out that our HTC doesn't support win 8.1 but you can install it without a problem with app preview for developers, so I installed myself 8.1. Personally for me, it's seems to be good, but I think that battery got worse. Maybe it discharge 10% or less faster, but, I'm not quite sure. What do you think about installing win 8.1 on our HTC? What's your opinion and experience?

Also, is it good to install higher windows if it's not released for our phone? I remember how I installed some CM mods on my android phone. I could have at most 2.3 but I went so high with 4.2.2 and phone was so forced. It's definitely not good to install higher software than it's released. So is it same thing with Windows Phone? I want to hear your experience and opinion about win 8.1 on HTC 8s and other phones that supports only win 8.

*edit*
Btw. can also someone explain to me what is ''battery tool''? I'm very confused.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2107294
Last edited by luka.kopricanec; 15th October 2014 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Forgot to add...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc 8s, perview for d, windows 8.1
Previous Thread Next Thread