[Q&A] [S.ROM]SuperROM KK4.4.4 Sense6 Eye 3.34.1401 For M7/M8/T6/M4/DLX/DLXPUL 6*ART

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

[Q&A] [S.ROM]SuperROM KK4.4.4 Sense6 Eye 3.34.1401 For M7/M8/T6/M4/DLX/DLXPUL 6*ART

Q&A for [S.ROM]SuperROM KK4.4.4 Sense6 Eye 3.34.1401 For M7/M8/T6/M4/DLX/DLXPUL 6*ART 12.13 R

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [S.ROM]SuperROM KK4.4.4 Sense6 Eye 3.34.1401 For M7/M8/T6/M4/DLX/DLXPUL 6*ART 12.13 R. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

abby1996

Mar 6, 2013
New Delhi
plzzz... can you made made kitkat rom with no chinese apps for htc butterfly s 9060

Q&A for [S.ROM]SuperROM KK4.4.4 Sense6 Eye 3.34.1401 For M7/M8/T6/M4/DLX/DLXPUL 6*ART 12.13 R

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [S.ROM]SuperROM KK4.4.4 Sense6 Eye 3.34.1401 For M7/M8/T6/M4/DLX/DLXPUL 6*ART 12.13 R. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for un
derstanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

Hello,
I have htc butterfly s 9060 and thousands of peoples have this model in india. I everyone knew that xda developers help everyone for all phones..... Can youplzz help us and made rom. For our phones.. I can't update my phones.. And my phones shows 19mb update and at 20% they stop... And i can't find other roms ..i also find chinese apps onvthis model...
Thnksss:crying:

Reactions: Djmk4

Djmk4

Dec 7, 2011
Thessaloniki
Hello,
I have htc butterfly s 9060 and thousands of peoples have this model in india. I everyone knew that xda developers help everyone for all phones..... Can youplzz help us and made rom. For our phones.. I can't update my phones.. And my phones shows 19mb update and at 20% they stop... And i can't find other roms ..i also find chinese apps onvthis model...

+1 I use the butterfly s 9060 in Greece and I also searching desperately for a Rom and a way to get rid of all the Chinese apps!

abby1996

Mar 6, 2013
New Delhi
Yes, I have custom recovery of htc butterfly s 9060 ,but i can't try to install single sim rom... Bcoz may be thats not working.... And i also find many reply of peoples,htc butterfly s 9060 is different device and u can't run single sim rom on this.. In this model there is no nfc feature and i find many chinese threads on all roms are there but link can't working...

Thankss

Last edited:

abby1996

Mar 6, 2013
New Delhi
Sent from my HTC 9060 using XDA Free mobile app

Hello sir
Are you working on this roms.. Plzz tell me bcoz one week ago... No reply from you...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    plzzz... can you made made kitkat rom with no chinese apps for htc butterfly s 9060

Thanks for un
    derstanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

Hello,