[Q&A] [KERNEL][LP] xXminiWHOOPERxX Kernel v2.0.0r3 | BLN | Gamma | Wake Gestures

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [KERNEL][LP] xXminiWHOOPERxX Kernel v2.0.0r3 | BLN | Gamma | Wake Gestures

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [KERNEL][LP] xXminiWHOOPERxX Kernel v2.0.0r3 | BLN | Gamma | Wake Gestures. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

taiwanmaple

Jul 16, 2014
Sometimes Screen is black

cellphone is no working

need forcec reboot

each version

Please Fix Thanks

Landaroë

Apr 11, 2011
Thanks for the last fonction on this kernel.

For the moment i've some trouble on wake on. Double tap to wake on full screen did not work. Have some lag with wake on to.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly s using XDA Free mobile app

xXminiWHOOPERxX

Feb 17, 2014
Broadalbin

cellphone is no working

need forcec reboot

each version

Please Fix Thanks

Thanks for the last fonction on this kernel.

For the moment i've some trouble on wake on. Double tap to wake on full screen did not work. Have some lag with wake on to.

Don't experience the issues you users have and I've been running my kernel since v1 dropped and I've been running 2.0.0r3 for over a week now and no issues. Please use trickstermod to tune kernel settings and make sure your on the latest firmware.

Edit : not only that, my source is nearly identical as Matri}{ kernel , only difference is I added more features.

Last edited:

Landaroë

Apr 11, 2011
Thanks, with trickstermod it is smoother, i used another app for cpu control but it was less complete. Double tap to wake work now using this app.

Last edited:

phamtuan87tb

Mar 8, 2011
Sene 7 for htc butterfly s

I see there's a new rom interface for phones htc m7 with sense 7, one who can do the same rom for this phone is not

ganaja

Apr 14, 2015
report bug

i was flash v 3.0.1 , there i can't use IR. and sometimes D2w not work.