23rd July 2014, 12:34 PM
(Last edited by Yehia2amer; 23rd July 2014 at
Arabic & english keyboard layouts (in settings)
Keyboard layouts Fix in settings app
How to use:
1. This requires Android 4.1 (API level 16) or later, it was tested on a Chacha
2. In Settings you will find "Language & input" settings. It should have its own section
" between "KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS" and "SPEECH" .
3. Pick your keyboard from the settings, pick "Set up keyboard layouts" and you should see "Arabic" & "English"
listed with the comment "yehia's Extra Layouts" choose them both.
4. Now you can switch between both keyboards using "Lng." key
4. Let me know if anything don't work.
What are the Supported Roms ?
this app works only on Jelly bean and up (4.1+)
do i need this app ?
if you are arabic user and need to easily switch between Arabic & English keyboard, this app is for you
My Lng. key don't work, what can i do ?
Flash "chacha_arabic_keyboard_fix_yehia2amer.zip" attached
Please Read Instructions & FAQ before downloading & posting
Based on @tialaramex - BritishKeyboard
Arabic Keyboard , Tool/Utility for the HTC ChaCha
Version Information Status: