F-button status update not working

13th July 2014, 09:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 197

447 posts
More
Hi all! I just recently bought a Status which is at&t unlocked. A very cute, smart and handy device it is! Though kinda sad to see it under Legacy section on xda.
Nevermind, the problem that I can see is- with the stock rom installed (both the at&t 2.3.3 stock and asia wwe 2.3.5 stock)..friendstream, chat, check-in, pic upload everything works fine...EXCEPT when I try to post a simple text status update. I already have latest fb app installed and tried every possible trick (clear cache, factory reset, revert to stock ruu) but nothing worked.
It's funny how I've been able to bring a great smart device out of this low mem tiny screen phone. Got link2sd working so no problem of storage. Uploading pics at ease with that 'sent from htc chacha' suffix. But normal status update is just not working at any cost. I type it. I touch 'post'. It returns to previous app screen (no FC). I also noticed that if I touch 'my wall' above the status update box.. FC occurs. Any solution? Any of you who's using stock sense rom..can you update text status through f button? Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Sent from my HTC Status A810a using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread