fix for memory problem install apps directly to sd

OP tawfik badawi

30th August 2014, 09:09 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 25

56 posts
Donate to Me
More
1-install lucky patcher frome attachments (this app need root ).
2-in the app go to tools>>>set install location>>>install on sd>>> reboot
3-you will find that all the apps will become movable to sd and when you install any app from the market it will install directly to sd
its just like when you use ADB to set install location 2 but the easy way (the noob way)

if i helped you hit thanks (that the reason of its creation)
Attached Files
File Type: apk Lucky Patcher v4.5.7.apk - [Click for QR Code] (3.90 MB, 32 views)
Last edited by tawfik badawi; 8th September 2014 at 04:56 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tawfik badawi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2014, 09:37 PM   |  #2  
Flag GIZA
Thanks Meter: 9

120 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tawfik badawi

1-install lucky patcher frome attachments (this app need root ).
2-in the app go to tools>>>set install location>>>install on sd>>> reboot
3-you will find that all the apps will become movable to sd and when you install any app from the market it will install directly to sd
its the just like when you use ADB to sen install location 2 but the easy way (the noob way)

if i helped you hit thanks (that the reason of its creation)

i tried this way , not worked ! , aslo tried with link2sd install location and with system cleanup , all of them didnt work :S
5th September 2014, 11:32 PM   |  #3  
OP Member

56 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohabmoka

i tried this way , not worked ! , aslo tried with link2sd install location and with system cleanup , all of them didnt work :S

Hmm . What is your kernel version ?
Are you sure you are rooted ?
Do you have ext2 on your SD ?
Last edited by tawfik badawi; 5th September 2014 at 11:38 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tawfik badawi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th September 2014, 10:29 PM   |  #4  
Flag GIZA

120 posts
More
Quote:

Hmm . What is your kernel version ?
Are you sure you are rooted ?
Do you have ext2 on your SD ?

YUPE SURE I'm rooted ! i have full root access and i can use all root apps , yes with ext3 ..
8th September 2014, 04:58 PM   |  #5  
OP Member

56 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

YUPE SURE I'm rooted ! i have full root access and i can use all root apps , yes with ext3 ..

then i think you are using cm?
The Following User Says Thank You to tawfik badawi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th September 2014, 08:58 PM   |  #6  
Flag GIZA

120 posts
More
Quote:

then i think you are using cm?

no stock rom , 2.3.5
9th September 2014, 11:04 AM   |  #7  
OP Member

56 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

no stock rom , 2.3.5

ok then you have to try:
1- try to download an app from google play but not just any app EX: a widget and tell me if you get in the sitting an option to move this app to your sd.
2-if you don't have busybox download it and try again.
3- if it doesn't work i will post soon a rom for chacha that should support moving apps to sd
The Following User Says Thank You to tawfik badawi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th September 2014, 03:44 PM   |  #8  
Flag GIZA

120 posts
More
Quote:

ok then you have to try:
1- try to download an app from google play but not just any app EX: a widget and tell me if you get in the sitting an option to move this app to your sd.
2-if you don't have busybox download it and try again.
3- if it doesn't work i will post soon a rom for chacha that should support moving apps to sd

some of small apps installed on sd when i dowload It , and others installed on the internal , but at all i have the option to move apps to sd , but i want apps to be downloaded directly to sd card , i tried install location in many apps but it failed , really? are you going to port a rom for chacha ? which android vertion ?
can you give me busybox for chacha?

thanks in advance
9th September 2014, 10:24 PM   |  #9  
OP Member

56 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

some of small apps installed on sd when i dowload It , and others installed on the internal , but at all i have the option to move apps to sd , but i want apps to be downloaded directly to sd card , i tried install location in many apps but it failed , really? are you going to port a rom for chacha ? which android vertion ?
can you give me busybox for chacha?

thanks in advance

If you are getting an option for moving apps to your SD [widgets] that should mean it worked ... Some apps will be installed directly to your SD and others will not [I don't know why ] even if you used adb you will get the exact same result .
And for the Rom it will be 2.3.5 but with a lot of new features and new notification bar
However some developers are working on the kernel of the ics version and as some as the front cam will be fixed I will port the same Rom to kitkat or ics

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread