No registration required

Question [Q] Problem with Market app

OP ahmad tabbakh

7th May 2013, 10:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello dears ,
I have HTC Chacha and i've rooted it , I installed Google play app (10MB) and the internal memory is too low , so i tried to move it by App2SD but i couldn't because it had a kind of link with the original system market app (Android market ) , and after i searched some forums , i deleted the original market app as they said and after that i moved the Google play app successfully to SD .

But now .. the Google play app is not working and after i opened it and tried to download any app the following message appear :

" The application Google Play Store ( process com.android.vending) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again "

and then i couldn't open it and every time the message appear.

I tried to clear the cache and did "clear data" to the app , I opened it but when i re-try to download any app the same problem happen again .

And I tired to make Google play as system app and the same problem happened .... also I tried to get back the Android market but i can't find it or download it.

So now i have no Android Market or Google Play Market.

I want your support in this issue .

Many Thanks
Last edited by ahmad tabbakh; 7th May 2013 at 10:50 PM.
6th August 2014, 10:43 AM   |  #2  
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmad tabbakh

Hello dears ,
I have HTC Chacha and i've rooted it , I installed Google play app (10MB) and the internal memory is too low , so i tried to move it by App2SD but i couldn't because it had a kind of link with the original system market app (Android market ) , and after i searched some forums , i deleted the original market app as they said and after that i moved the Google play app successfully to SD .

But now .. the Google play app is not working and after i opened it and tried to download any app the following message appear :

" The application Google Play Store ( process com.android.vending) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again "

and then i couldn't open it and every time the message appear.

I tried to clear the cache and did "clear data" to the app , I opened it but when i re-try to download any app the same problem happen again .

And I tired to make Google play as system app and the same problem happened .... also I tried to get back the Android market but i can't find it or download it.

So now i have no Android Market or Google Play Market.

I want your support in this issue .

Many Thanks

Got the same problem with mine. Solved it installing Playstore vending apk through Apkinstaller.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread