[WIP][ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11

27th September 2014, 10:10 AM   |  #221  
Thanks Meter: 1

31 posts
good job, i guess it would be the right time to update first page of the thread with known errors, possible solutions and etc. It would give more chances for people to join this development then.
29th September 2014, 09:21 AM   |  #222  
Thanks Meter: 275

179 posts
Was able to fix SDCard, and even install iGO from it. ROM shows correct baseband, but not detecting sim card, so no service. Someone got an idea what is missing? I'm almost sure that this would fix sdcard in CM 10.1...
Last edited by h1gh1; 29th September 2014 at 11:05 AM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to h1gh1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th September 2014, 01:53 PM   |  #223  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 565

523 posts
More
Its booting ,right????
And by nothing working whaddya mean??
Are there fc's every second or....??

How did you fix sdcard??
The Following User Says Thank You to <CyberAnarchy> For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th September 2014, 03:06 PM   |  #224  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 385

822 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ;55755362

Its booting ,right????

How did you fix sdcard??

YOU'RE BACK!

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
30th September 2014, 03:33 PM   |  #225  

179 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by <CyberAnarchy>

Its booting ,right????

How did you fix sdcard??

No, there are no fc's. ROM boots, and works - you can change wallpapers, run applications, install new ones, GPS is working, SDCard is working, Tested iGO, ES File Explorer, Titanium Backup. Reboots do happen after some uptime, not sure why - will work on kernel some more, and try to see what is going on when SIM card is fixed. Not working: audio (i think we need a fix in device tree), RIL (no SIM Card installed - will try to recompile with proper system.prop and libhtc_ril from CM10.1 - this may be a kernel problem, will check out CM10.1 working config), WiFI - fixable, did not even try to do it yet, Bluetooth. ADB is working properly. I need help with fixing the SIM Card - been trying hard for two days, but nothing. SDCard fix is visible in my device tree -
modified fstab like this:
-/devices/platform/msm_sdcc.4/mmc_host/mmc2 auto auto defaults voldmanaged=sdcard0:auto,noemulatedsd
+/devices/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmc_host auto auto defaults oldmanaged=sdcard0:auto,noemulatedsd
and added service entry in init.golfu.rc
service fuse_sdcard0 /system/bin/sdcard -u 1023 -g 1023 -d /mnt/media_rw/sdcard0 /storage/sdcard0
class late_start
disabled
and a few other tweaks - SDCard was marked as USB external storage.
Last edited by h1gh1; 30th September 2014 at 03:40 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to h1gh1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 11:17 AM   |  #226  

179 posts
Here is the current state: ROM just does not see SIM Card. I tried swapping kernels, and ROM booted with Prometheus zImage, and CM10.1 Image even if there is no SELinux support there. Nothing changed. I took out the SIM Card and the state did not change - so I think that RIL definitions and everything is ok, some other problem is here. Will try to recompile 4.4.2 android and see... Or replace with one of the forks. If someone has a clue about Insert SIM Card, contact me. Also, attaching log.txt anddmesg.txt.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to h1gh1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 08:47 AM   |  #227  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 565

523 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by h1gh1

Here is the current state: ROM just does not see SIM Card. I tried swapping kernels, and ROM booted with Prometheus zImage, and CM10.1 Image even if there is no SELinux support there. Nothing changed. I took out the SIM Card and the state did not change - so I think that RIL definitions and everything is ok, some other problem is here. Will try to recompile 4.4.2 android and see... Or replace with one of the forks. If someone has a clue about Insert SIM Card, contact me. Also, attaching Attachment 2956466 andAttachment 2956467.

good job man!!
i need to see your sdcard fix commit.
Also i had audio fix i think.... had tried to fix it in cm10.2 but forgot how that turned out.
Today, 09:09 AM   |  #228  

179 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by <CyberAnarchy>

good job man!!
i need to see your sdcard fix commit.
Also i had audio fix i think.... had tried to fix it in cm10.2 but forgot how that turned out.

Here are the fixes:
https://github.com/high1/android_dev...1950ea2f425abc
https://github.com/high1/android_dev...78f8dafe9991b1
https://github.com/high1/android_dev...fed33c74239b06

I tried to rebuild yesterday, but since I tried to build with Prometheus kernel -03, boot.img was too big... So nothing today. Tomorrow. I have a source built CWM 6.0.5.1 that is able to flash CM11 ROMs, putting it up for testing in separate thread. Will try to compile TWRP also with the ROM, but that comes later... There were fixes from KirmaniArslan and Creeplays and I did some commits - we will see how it will turn out.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to h1gh1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread