[Q] Getting recovery Working on my DHD

Tip us?

Jonyrewind
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Getting recovery Working on my DHD

Hello

I have a Problem with getting any Recovery working on my HTC HD .

Some Background Info:

A Year ago i Rooted my HD without any Problem and Flashed @Mustaavalkosta CM on it .
I run very smooth for 9 months without a single Problem , i Flashed all updates and never had a issue.
Well around 3 Weeks ago the Phone suddenly Shutdown overnight , and the next morning when i tried to Power it up i was Stuck in a Bootloop , i could not enter into Recovery anymore to flash CM again .
So i Downloaded a RUU and installed it , after that the Phone worked again with Ace Sense 3.0.
After letting it run with Sense for 2 Days i Rooted it again without any Problems , all went smooth until i tried to enter Recovery to Flash CM again .

Problem :

Whenever i try to Enter Recovery the screens turn Light gray like it is trying to enter the Recovery and after 3 sec it Restarts itself and Boots up .
I have no Problems with Flashing different Ruus and Sense Rooms and they run Good , but i rly hate them and i want CM back on my Phone

Attempts to Fix it :

I flashed every version of 4Ext, CWM and TWRP including the unofficial ones From Mustaavalkosta's Thread without any Success .
The Strange thing is that From all the versions i tried i had Success with 4Ext 1.0.0.0.5 but it seems to old to Flash the CM rooms (i get Status7 error)
Well over the last weeks i tried everything i found to fix it but nothing helped and im getting frustrated with it , bcs i don't want to use Sence Rooms and i need to use the Phone for another 4 Months :/

Some Hard/Software Info :
I use aahk2 v2.15 to root the phone and i works like a charm (i rooted it atleast 1 time with every different PD98IMG all worked like a char but didn't solve the problem )
I use Fastboot to Flash the Recovery and i don't get any Error while doing it .
After Rooting it i Have the following Bootloader
**Unlocked**
Ace PVT SHIP S-OFF
HBOOT-0.85.2425

Well i Hope some one can give me some more Ideas or maybe has a fix for it since i want to get back to CM Badly :/
If More Info is needed pls write it and i will give it .

Cheers J.R

marknoll
Old
Thanks Meter 59
I would recommend getting 2.0 hboot. Run the ruu for that boot loader version. Afterwards, flash twrp 2.7.1 jriors mod twrp. This should remedy your problems.

Jonyrewind
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by marknoll View Post
I would recommend getting 2.0 hboot. Run the ruu for that boot loader version. Afterwards, flash twrp 2.7.1 jriors mod twrp. This should remedy your problems.
Hiho Thanks alot for that sugestion .

I Updated the HBOOT to 2.00.0029 but still the same thing tested with twrp 2.7.1 , CWM 6.0.4.8 and 4EXT 1.0.0.6 RC 3 none worked :/

The Strange thing that i dont understand is that 4EXT 1.0.0.5 RC8 works like a charm can do wipes and everything it just dont let me install CM ,
tested with cm 10 and 11 get Status7 with bothe -.-

Well would be nice if someone got more ideas \o/

marknoll
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Are you using mod twrp(jriors) 2.7.1?

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?_e_...0%2C3525101791

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=15551

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Ignore first URL. The users name is jrioridian

Jonyrewind
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by marknoll View Post
Are you using mod twrp(jriors) 2.7.1?

Ignore first URL. The users name is jrioridian
Yep used that one (:

marknoll
Old