Ask a question

No registration required

Htc DHD nu accept any type of installation

OP IulianCriss

17th August 2014, 12:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Salut! Problema este urmatoarea,telefonul a avut un soft de la Venom,versiunea de android 4.0.4, iar cand intram in sistem si deblocam ecranul,se inchidea.Prima data am crezut ca e de la baterie, asa ca am schimbat-o,dar problema nu a disparut,asa ca am decis sa ii schimb softul.
Am incercat sa ii bag cyanogen 7 iar faza e ca nu am stiu ca trebuie dat pe S-off,asa ca sistemul cel vechi s-a sters dupa ce i-am dat o instalare care a fost cam rapida(aprox. 1 minut a stat) iar acum nu ma lasa sa mai instalez nici un tip de soft, adica ma lasa de pe card dar nu intra in el.
Este vreo sansa sa il pot da pe S-OFF daca nu are soft pe el, si sa pot sa ii instalez din nou un soft?

Mod edit translated post

Hello! The problem is, the phone had software from Venom, android version 4.0.4 and when plugged in, unlock the screen, it inchidea.Prima time I thought it was the battery, so I changed it, but problem has not gone away, so I decided to exchange software.
I tried to stick cyanogen 7 and the thing is that I know they have given the S-off, so that the old system was removed after I gave him a quick installation that was about (aprox. 1 minute to state) and now let me installing any kind of software, that leaves me on the card but did not enter it.
Is there any chance we can give you S-OFF if not soft on him, and he can reinstall the software?
Last edited by Stephen; 17th August 2014 at 10:34 PM.
17th August 2014, 10:35 PM   |  #2  
Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,401

6,303 posts
Moderator information.

Hello,

Please note all posts must be in English,

Thank you

Ghost
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread