[Q] Phone not charging.

OP k03saurabh

1st August 2014, 03:22 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
On connecting my phone to the laptop, it is not getting charged. It is saying the device driver has not bee installed successfully. It was working and getting charged till yesterday. Even it is not getting charged by using the adapter also. The amber light is not lit. Kindly help.
4th August 2014, 12:04 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 15

38 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by k03saurabh

On connecting my phone to the laptop, it is not getting charged. It is saying the device driver has not bee installed successfully. It was working and getting charged till yesterday. Even it is not getting charged by using the adapter also. The amber light is not lit. Kindly help.

Check your usb cable and plag on the phone
4th August 2014, 12:10 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
Lightbulb Look for Micro USB PORT .
Quote:
Originally Posted by k03saurabh

If replacing Of USB cable not helps then Check for Micro Usb Connector.
4th August 2014, 06:39 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Still need help
Mr.wassup and piyush,

neither way it's helping. I think something inside is faulty. The battery is getting charged in another handset. Even on putting a charged battery in my set, it is not getting switched on.

Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread