Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,000 Members 49,966 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Phone not charging.

Tip us?

k03saurabh
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Phone not charging.

On connecting my phone to the laptop, it is not getting charged. It is saying the device driver has not bee installed successfully. It was working and getting charged till yesterday. Even it is not getting charged by using the adapter also. The amber light is not lit. Kindly help.

mr.wasssup
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by k03saurabh View Post
On connecting my phone to the laptop, it is not getting charged. It is saying the device driver has not bee installed successfully. It was working and getting charged till yesterday. Even it is not getting charged by using the adapter also. The amber light is not lit. Kindly help.
Check your usb cable and plag on the phone

syon.piyush
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Lightbulb Look for Micro USB PORT .

Quote:
Originally Posted by k03saurabh View Post

If replacing Of USB cable not helps then Check for Micro Usb Connector.

k03saurabh
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Still need help

Mr.wassup and piyush,

neither way it's helping. I think something inside is faulty. The battery is getting charged in another handset. Even on putting a charged battery in my set, it is not getting switched on.

Thanks.