FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

Add FASTCHARGE to CM10 kernel

177 posts
Thanks Meter: 28
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello,

I have request to @InfinityShooter becouse he compile ( I think ) kernel for CM10, so for AOKP,
to add FastCharge if you can of course
 
 
9th July 2014, 12:47 PM |#2  
//.dax's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rožňava
Thanks Meter: 530
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Groove

Hello,

I have request to @InfinityShooter becouse he compile ( I think ) kernel for CM10, so for AOKP,
to add FastCharge if you can of course

I asked him before for Infinity kernel, and he said he hasn´t too much time right now.. Everyone is concentrated on CM10.1 right now, so we should wait for it Only thing to fix right now on 10.1 is camera, everything except that is working
9th July 2014, 12:48 PM |#3  
Kris Groove's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Poznań
Thanks Meter: 28
 
Donate to Me
More
@//.dax So just WAIT
9th July 2014, 12:51 PM |#4  
//.dax's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rožňava
Thanks Meter: 530
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Groove

@//.dax So just WAIT

Right
9th July 2014, 05:30 PM |#5  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5,153
 
Donate to Me
More
Test if fastcharge works or not: http://d-h.st/l1P
9th July 2014, 06:35 PM |#6  
//.dax's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rožňava
Thanks Meter: 530
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityShooter

Test if fastcharge works or not: http://d-h.st/l1P

How can I detect if it´s working? Anyway, I´m going to flash it right now
9th July 2014, 08:53 PM |#7  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5,153
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by //.dax

How can I detect if it´s working? Anyway, I´m going to flash it right now

there was this app in playstore for switching fastcharge modes.. tell me if it works or not..
As far as the ts mods are concerned.. I tried implementing them but the pocket mode was giving errors.. never bothered to fix em (lazy me)
10th July 2014, 01:14 PM |#8  
//.dax's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rožňava
Thanks Meter: 530
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityShooter

there was this app in playstore for switching fastcharge modes.. tell me if it works or not..
As far as the ts mods are concerned.. I tried implementing them but the pocket mode was giving errors.. never bothered to fix em (lazy me)




Not working :/

Edit: @InfinityShooter and what about otg? I don´t know if it´s possible for 3.0 kernel though..
Last edited by //.dax; 11th July 2014 at 06:42 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes