Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,814 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New Battery doesn't charg to 100%

Tip us?

MrTergum
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Battery Low New Battery doesn't charg to 100%

Hey, i bought a new battery for my desire x, but it doesn't charg to 100%. Sometimes it charges to 72% sometimes to 92% but i never got more then 92%. I tried to fully discharge the battery and charge it turned off, but the same. After 10h charging it stucked on 92%. Has anyone an idea to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance!

bubakovsky
Old
Thanks Meter 34
It may be fully charged, but your system may see it only as partially charged... for these issue there are apps called battery calibrators. You can download them from store and calibrate battery and everything should run fine from then on
HTC Desire X
  • MIUI v5
Google Nexus 10
  • Paranoid Android 4.4x
The Following User Says Thank You to bubakovsky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MrTergum
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubakovsky View Post
It may be fully charged, but your system may see it only as partially charged... for these issue there are apps called battery calibrators. You can download them from store and calibrate battery and everything should run fine from then on
I did the calibration now, But still the Same problem. The battery charges not to a fix %, it always charges to around 70-90%.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using XDA Free mobile app