FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[Q] How to use g shock GB 6900AB bluetooth watch with HTC desire x

218 posts
Thanks Meter: 19
 
By Vineet Upadhyaya, Senior Member on 26th July 2014, 01:23 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
3rd September 2014, 03:14 PM |#11  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Aachen
Thanks Meter: 1,034
 
More
You'll have to use CM 10.2 which is Android 4.3. CM 10.1 is Android 4.2 (and won't work...)
 
 
3rd September 2014, 05:37 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansou901

You'll have to use CM 10.2 which is Android 4.3. CM 10.1 is Android 4.2 (and won't work...)

I am using cm 10.2 and it doesn't work! Please help.
3rd September 2014, 06:37 PM |#13  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Aachen
Thanks Meter: 1,034
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vineet Upadhyaya

I am using cm 10.2 and it doesn't work! Please help.

I neither have the phone nor the watch, so I can't help... sorry. You have to ask someone else then. You can install the app on the phone? Does bluetooth work properly?
4th September 2014, 04:36 AM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansou901

I neither have the phone nor the watch, so I can't help... sorry. You have to ask someone else then. You can install the app on the phone? Does bluetooth work properly?

Yes I can install the app and bluetooth works fine. I've used it for file sharing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes