Google Updates Play Games, Wallet, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, Google+, and Camera

While we haven’t really had much in the way of … more

Google Execs Talk to Ars About Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is right around the corner, and it’s expected to hit AOSP … more

UX Design in Apps and ROMs w/ Kevin Bruckert – BABBQ2014

This year’s Big Android BBQ has come and gone. While the whole event was … more

Bring Material Design Goodness to Your App with Support Library

At Google I/O 2014, the next iteration of Android was announced and … more
Post Reply

[Q] HTC Desire X unlcok bootloader problem

OP Dumkazor

20th July 2014, 09:16 PM   |  #1  
Dumkazor's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Split
Thanks Meter: 1
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Hello guys, I have a problem when trying to unlock the bootloader on my Desire X. I can't find any adb drivers that I can install. Tried many tutorials but nothing helped. Can someone give me already extracted drivers so I can install it via Device Manager? Please guys.
22nd July 2014, 02:22 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumkazor

Hello guys, I have a problem when trying to unlock the bootloader on my Desire X. I can't find any adb drivers that I can install. Tried many tutorials but nothing helped. Can someone give me already extracted drivers so I can install it via Device Manager? Please guys.

Here. Just extract the zip file and put the unlock token in it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip adb.zip - [Click for QR Code] (539.1 KB, 14 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to gohero18 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th July 2014, 12:12 AM   |  #3  
Dumkazor's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Split
Thanks Meter: 1
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gohero18

Here. Just extract the zip file and put the unlock token in it.

Thank you very much! I'll try it as soon as I have time! I'll reply here if i had made it.
28th July 2014, 01:26 PM   |  #4  
Dumkazor's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Split
Thanks Meter: 1
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
I can't install it. :/
30th July 2014, 01:56 PM   |  #5  
Will_Xda's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leicester
Thanks Meter: 534
 
1,100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumkazor

I can't install it. :/

I always thought the drivers install when you plug the device into computer when phones in fastboot. anywho try the ones in this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2588979 or use the windroid root toolkit http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2499926
Last edited by Will_Xda; 30th July 2014 at 03:17 PM.
31st July 2014, 08:21 AM   |  #6  
Dumkazor's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Split
Thanks Meter: 1
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_Xda

I always thought the drivers install when you plug the device into computer when phones in fastboot. anywho try the ones in this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2588979 or use the windroid root toolkit http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2499926

Well yes, I was installing it through fastboot. But I just can't install them, because Windows doesn't let me install them...
Ok, I will try that, ty.
5th August 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
86 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Windroid HTC desire x toolkit works best for this.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes