Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,173 Members 40,316 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stuck on screen boot logo

Tip us?

dansou901
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4js View Post
cause im a beginner in flashing smartphones, there are some things i don't understand

1) when i do a factory reset with twrp 2.6.3.0, there should be wiped data, cache and dalvik, .android_secure
but when i afterwards do a advanced wipe everything succeded, exept dalvik cache, there it fail

2) after a succeded factory reset without os installed, i reboot, and then also i stuck at a boot logo
shouldn't that not be wiped too?

could an other recover.img from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2502327 help?

the last succesful rom installed was cm-10.1-20140624-UNOFFICIAL-protou_v2.zip, not the one i wrote in first post

@dansou901
i tried different roms, exactly how it was explained, but never succedded, after rebooting i always stuck at the boot logo
Try the TWRP 2.5.0.0 for JB, it is reported to be most stable. Hopefully this resolves the issues for you.
Current device: Oneplus One 64 GB Sandstone Black
No support via PM! Please ask in a public thread, I'll help you as much as I can.
The Following User Says Thank You to dansou901 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

4js
Old
(Last edited by 4js; 8th July 2014 at 08:01 PM.) Reason: :)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansou901 View Post
Try the TWRP 2.5.0.0 for JB, it is reported to be most stable. Hopefully this resolves the issues for you.
thanks for quick reply, i will try and give then feedback

4js
Old
(Last edited by 4js; 7th July 2014 at 09:41 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
twrp 2.5.0.0 did it

it was a really full wipe, and now i'm at vimiro 1.01

thanks to everybody for the help, special thanks to dansou901 for helping and his excellent tutorial
The Following User Says Thank You to 4js For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]