Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Battery level is not decreasing

OP Animu

4th September 2014, 10:51 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Hi, i have a weird problem. My battery level is not decreasing until its very low, like 5%. Until then it says its 100% always. I was told that it was like this from the start so i dunno is it just desire z factory defect or software. I doubt its software cuz i rooted it recently and flashed a new rom, and its still the same. For a very short time (1-2 days) it was okay, but it started before i rooted it so it wasn't because of the new rom. After this it worked fine too, but just a day or a half, and now again it shows 100% so i guess its phones fault. Dunno what to think about this. Have anyone got a clue what could it be ?
My second problem is touchscreen. Everything works fine, its accurate and all, but the left side (i mean like only 0.5mm from border) isnt working. Because of that on screen keyboard its really hard to press Q, and i cant move app icons to the left desktop. Dunno if it was like this before i rooted it because i got it like 2 days ago and instantly rooted it and got 4.2.2 rom. Can it be ts fault ? Or should i just calibrate it somehow ?
Last edited by Animu; 4th September 2014 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Forgot to write about second problem
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread