No registration required

[Q] HTC Desire Z - How to recover it?

OP floowsnaake

31st July 2014, 04:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello

So my friend asked me if i could help him with his Android phone (HTC Desire Z) bicuse he could not call or use the internet on it.

so i said sure ok, then when i had a look on it i saw that it were rooted and had a Costum Rom installed, so i told him i could fix the phone for him then when i got hom i reseted the phone but it didnt work, sill the same problem, so then i held down, down+menu+power to open the cwm boot loader and installed a costum Rom called ViperZ_2.0 it instaled good but when i rebooted the phone it got suck in a bootloop, it starts then i see the cwm boot loader menu :,(

So how do i restore the original rom/fix the phone from the boot loop?

i need to fix the Phone by tomorrow bicuse my friend NEEDS it, he will get extreamly angry at me if i told him that i have broken his phone

You guys are my only hope, thanks XDA

feel free to ask me anything
31st July 2014, 04:56 PM   |  #2  
Flag Sibiu
Thanks Meter: 301

822 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by floowsnaake

Hello

So my friend asked me if i could help him with his Android phone (HTC Desire Z) bicuse he could not call or use the internet on it.

so i said sure ok, then when i had a look on it i saw that it were rooted and had a Costum Rom installed, so i told him i could fix the phone for him then when i got hom i reseted the phone but it didnt work, sill the same problem, so then i held down, down+menu+power to open the cwm boot loader and installed a costum Rom called ViperZ_2.0 it instaled good but when i rebooted the phone it got suck in a bootloop, it starts then i see the cwm boot loader menu :,(

So how do i restore the original rom/fix the phone from the boot loop?

i need to fix the Phone by tomorrow bicuse my friend NEEDS it, he will get extreamly angry at me if i told him that i have broken his phone

You guys are my only hope, thanks XDA

feel free to ask me anything

Try wipe data , cache , dalvick cache from recovery if u have bootloop.

Sent from my beloved SIII
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread