Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,386 Members 38,823 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC Desire Z - How to recover it?

Tip us?

floowsnaake
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] HTC Desire Z - How to recover it?

Hello

So my friend asked me if i could help him with his Android phone (HTC Desire Z) bicuse he could not call or use the internet on it.

so i said sure ok, then when i had a look on it i saw that it were rooted and had a Costum Rom installed, so i told him i could fix the phone for him then when i got hom i reseted the phone but it didnt work, sill the same problem, so then i held down, down+menu+power to open the cwm boot loader and installed a costum Rom called ViperZ_2.0 it instaled good but when i rebooted the phone it got suck in a bootloop, it starts then i see the cwm boot loader menu :,(

So how do i restore the original rom/fix the phone from the boot loop?

i need to fix the Phone by tomorrow bicuse my friend NEEDS it, he will get extreamly angry at me if i told him that i have broken his phone

You guys are my only hope, thanks XDA

feel free to ask me anything

RazOne
Old
Thanks Meter 176

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by floowsnaake View Post
Hello

So my friend asked me if i could help him with his Android phone (HTC Desire Z) bicuse he could not call or use the internet on it.

so i said sure ok, then when i had a look on it i saw that it were rooted and had a Costum Rom installed, so i told him i could fix the phone for him then when i got hom i reseted the phone but it didnt work, sill the same problem, so then i held down, down+menu+power to open the cwm boot loader and installed a costum Rom called ViperZ_2.0 it instaled good but when i rebooted the phone it got suck in a bootloop, it starts then i see the cwm boot loader menu :,(

So how do i restore the original rom/fix the phone from the boot loop?

i need to fix the Phone by tomorrow bicuse my friend NEEDS it, he will get extreamly angry at me if i told him that i have broken his phone

You guys are my only hope, thanks XDA

feel free to ask me anything
Try wipe data , cache , dalvick cache from recovery if u have bootloop.

Sent from my beloved SIII
========================================

Thanks to all XDA-Developers founders for this awsome source of knowledge!
Click on THANKS button if I helped you!

=======================
[DEV][ROM]S5660XXKTI CWM Flashable
=============