FORUMS

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

NVidia SHIELD TV – XDA TV Device Review

The SHIELD TV is a not an Android smartphone device. However, that doesn’t mean it … more

PSA: Having cellular connectivity or texting issues tonight?

You’re not alone…Tonight, many users are experiencing a myriad … more

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

[Q] Need help!! Htc Desire problem.

75 posts
Thanks Meter: 8
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
After 3 month of using beanstalk, my phone does not work anymore, i need to reboot the phone to manage to use it, because when the phone sleeps i can't wake up neither from power button or track ball.
after i install a new rom it makes the same problem.
-another problem when i enter in recovery and i reboot the phone it remains black and vibrates 1-2 times, and to make it work, i need to remove the battery and then put in again and power on the phone to work
Please help me!! is my main drive
Last edited by VallNAr; 9th July 2014 at 02:39 PM. Reason: writing
 
 
19th July 2014, 09:47 AM |#2  
OP Member
Flag Arad
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VallNAr

After 3 month of using beanstalk, my phone does not work anymore, i need to reboot the phone to manage to use it, because when the phone sleeps i can't wake up neither from power button or track ball.
after i install a new rom it makes the same problem.
-another problem when i enter in recovery and i reboot the phone it remains black and vibrates 1-2 times, and to make it work, i need to remove the battery and then put in again and power on the phone to work
Please help me!! is my main drive

Edit: Anyone had this problem, i stayed 2 weeks without phone -_-
19th July 2014, 03:26 PM |#3  
lilsafbig's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag bradford
Thanks Meter: 136
 
More
Maybe your battery is messed up check to see if its bloated.

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA Free mobile app
22nd July 2014, 05:02 PM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Arad
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsafbig

Maybe your battery is messed up check to see if its bloated.

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA Free mobile app


I bought a new battery the same problem, the screen don't turn on after it go to sleep.

After a couple of days a bought an S3 mini GT-I8200, and i regreat it, there no custom recovery and roms for it -_-
22nd July 2014, 05:04 PM |#5  
jmcclue's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,459
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VallNAr

I bought a new battery the same problem, the screen don't turn on after it go to sleep.

After a couple of days a bought an S3 mini GT-I8200, and i regreat it, there no custom recovery and roms for it -_-

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ni/development
22nd July 2014, 05:08 PM |#6  
OP Member
Flag Arad
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcclue

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ni/development

I searched all over the forum, there are just for s3 mini gt-i8190. It so sad.

And to my broken desire, i bought and a new display, and the problem still persisted -_-
22nd July 2014, 08:10 PM |#7  
jmcclue's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,459
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VallNAr

I searched all over the forum, there are just for s3 mini gt-i8190. It so sad.

And to my broken desire, i bought and a new display, and the problem still persisted -_-

Oh rite. Google "s3 mini gt-i8200 xda" it brings up a good few results on how to root and that
22nd July 2014, 09:31 PM |#8  
OP Member
Flag Arad
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcclue

Oh rite. Google "s3 mini gt-i8200 xda" it brings up a good few results on how to root and that

I rooted it alrerdy. I wanna install a cutom recovery and a custom rom, but no developer is interested in this version of the s3 mini
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes