Htd desire 612 unlock to gsm

Search This thread

prz0007

May 30, 2014
HTC 612 Verizon

oldschoolbites can you share your SIM unlocking steps Im willing to buy the app if in reality is gonna help me SIM unlock customers phone

Apr 7, 2015
New Holland
The sunshine at will unlock the boot loader on the desire 612.
It's my understanding that "s-off" is a different story.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using XDA Free mobile app

LexApp

Oct 20, 2013
Owings Mill
The SunShine app unlocks the bootloader and also unlock the GSM capability of the phone. I used the app on my Sprint HTC One M8 and it unlocked the bootloader and the SIM card as well.

LexApp

Oct 20, 2013
Owings Mill
The SunShine app unlocks the bootloader and also unlock the GSM capability of the phone. I used the app on my Sprint HTC One M8 and it unlocked the bootloader and the SIM card as well.

I just confirmed from the developers of SunShine via TheRootNinja Support and the response was that "I don't believe we can simunlock that device." Also, the developers of the app here says "No sorry we do not sim unlock that phone".

aurelioo8

Jun 21, 2016
help

Unlocked mine with sunshine app....sadly there is no development on this phone as of yet....

Sent from my HTC331ZLVWPP using XDA Free mobile app

hi! can you give a lil help, im unlocking my htc desire 612 from verizon to use it on worwide GSM, i pay for the sunshine app to get the bootloader unlocked, but im lose at this point.. any help on whats next?? thanks in advance!

Top Liked Posts