[Q&A] USB Host mode for Desire

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for USB Host mode for Desire

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for USB Host mode for Desire. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

jacobryan23

Sep 9, 2011
Moberly, MO
Modaco R20 didn't boot for me with this kernel. This project is awesome, hopefully it'll get swooped up into Cyanogen and have a settings option to switch back and forth.

I have a 2008 Pontiac G8 and people have been putting a USB touch screen overlay over the factory display, that has NTSC composite inputs. I'm planning the ultimate car/phone integration ;) After of course flashing the GM LAN bus so the screen will stay on over 2MPH. :mad:

I just want to check, obviously, I'm trolling. Did you ever figure this out? I have a G8 now and would love some integration without spending $1500.