[Q] Could the Front-Camera Cable Drain the Battery?

Search This thread

nitrusinc

Feb 11, 2009
Phone seems to discharge while on the charger?

Phone Indicates that the battery is Charging, but ends up lower than leaving it off the charger would (Discharges the battery)

Phone disassembled, charging port is still attached to main-board well, no wiggle.

Known good batteries. Two of them.

Known good chargers, all are 1.0A. Charge another EVO with all three chargers (BB, Palm, HTC Evo Orginal) no problems.

I'm running CM7 with RA Recovery and Zeam Launcher. (I'll provide the details if this post gets any activity)

Recovered from a backup, still wont charge.

Absolutely no idea where to go with this?

Could it be Kernel issues?

Last edited:

Diablo67

Phone Indicates that the battery is Charging, but ends up lower than leaving it off the charger would (Discharges the battery)

Phone disassembled, charging port is still attached to main-board well, no wiggle.

Known good chargers, all are 1.0A. Charge another EVO with all three chargers (BB, Palm, HTC Evo Orginal) no problems.

I'm running CM7 with RA Recovery and Zeam Launcher. (I'll provide the details if this post gets any activity)

Why not just do a quick test,if everything seems to be intact,then try a different rom and/or kernel,its very simple to trouble-shoot.

Reactions: nitrusinc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Why not just do a quick test,if everything seems to be intact,then try a different rom and/or kernel,its very simple to trouble-shoot.