Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[DISCUSSION] CM11 Weekly builds by Arslan Kirmani

OP Arnel Babić

4th July 2014, 01:12 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 2

38 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjrocks22

You can download and install cPanel for Cody Kernel and disable BLN notifications. I also did the same thing which drastically improved the battery performance.

I installed cPanel but the problem didn't changed.. I still have the problem of the battery drain..
For the problem of S2W and DT2W i tried to flash the last cody kernel.. but the phone didn't boot..... what can i do?
sorry for my bad english
4th July 2014, 02:06 PM   |  #12  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 7

83 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhojit89

Yes I have tried and m using it.. Install version 2.6.1

Sent from my Explorer A310e using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks bro. I'll also try!
10th July 2014, 10:12 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 14

41 posts
galaxyfreaks CM11 RC2 Build
As I`m a new user I can`t post in the "Dev" thread, so can someone please pass/post this information on to galaxyfreaks thread here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2535682

The playback of recorded footage from the camera has green screen, audio sounds can be heard, other than that and the already known bug of the browser not working its a great rom, also the battery lasts longer now aswell since the removal of device settings (bln,s2w etc)
15th July 2014, 02:39 PM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Flag Zadar

6 posts
More
Thats normal
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous-user

As I`m a new user I can`t post in the "Dev" thread, so can someone please pass/post this information on to galaxyfreaks thread here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2535682

The playback of recorded footage from the camera has green screen, audio sounds can be heard, other than that and the already known bug of the browser not working its a great rom, also the battery lasts longer now aswell since the removal of device settings (bln,s2w etc)

Green screen is normal. I know that browser and vieo recording are not working but Terminal (galaxyfreak) told me he will release fix very soon so dont worry. as for the battery,it has the best backup among cm11 roms!
15th July 2014, 02:47 PM   |  #15  
OP Junior Member
Flag Zadar

6 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafide44

I installed cPanel but the problem didn't changed.. I still have the problem of the battery drain..
For the problem of S2W and DT2W i tried to flash the last cody kernel.. but the phone didn't boot..... what can i do?
sorry for my bad english

You know,if you are on w6,change back to w5. it is much better. or you can try rc2. but few prblems occuring like browser derped and camcoder.
15th July 2014, 02:55 PM   |  #16  
OP Junior Member
Flag Zadar

6 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissmartin

I'm currently using class 4 8gb card with 1gb for ext (int-expansion),but for every single rom I use,restarts start when I install some apps.I ordered a SanDisk class 10 uhs-1 8gb card yesterday to do the same. will it solve my prob?

Sent from my Z10 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

what rom were you using when that happened? i own uhs-1 class sd card from sandisk 16gb and i have no problems. i think they wont occure on your sd too.
31st July 2014, 07:08 AM   |  #17  
Flag Thanjavur
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
Sign Overclock ?????
I want TO know whether installing Cynogenmod ROM will Overclocked My Mobile ??
(ie) 600 Mhz to some Mhz...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread