can't mount system not even recognized by PC

Search This thread

sbappi

Feb 5, 2016
Multan
Sure! Go to my blog's PAC ROM section , the links to the ROM and working GApps are at the bottom. Please ensure you download Build #3 which I have labeled as the "Current LTS Version" since it is the most bug-free and stable version we've done.

Thanks for your support!
Cheers,
MSF Jarvis

Finally found it hope it works without bugs.
Will be waiting for Glade 5.0 that you will be uploading at cm11 thread.
Thanks for everything.

MSF Jarvis

XDA Feed Mod/Inactive RC
Mar 31, 2015
msfjarvis.dev
Thanks for everything.

It works perfectly well, I'll link you to a kernel patch that should fix the WiFi problem in some time. Glade 5.0 is giving some trouble now, waiting to chance upon a fix. And thank my Dad, I inherited the Pico from him when he bought a new phone ;)

Edit : Here's the kernel patch that should fix the WiFi toggle getting stuck. Ensure you have a backup before flashing it since I have NEVER tested it on PAC ROM (Though it should work, PAC and CM from TeamRedux are theoretically the same ROM).

Cheers,
MSF Jarvis

Last edited:
Reactions: sbappi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I dont mind.
    I will try to find my answer on other threads as there are dozen of em solved and unsolved.
    But try to help me when you are free.
    REPORT: Twrp also shows that cant open cache\recovery\log.
    Reply me when you are free.. Thanks.
    Recovery log is not a very big problem, though as I am seeing my device tree, it should have mounted fine. I'll bug you some more about this later because I'm the official maintainer and thus it's my responsibility to do so.

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using Tapatalk
    Do you think that i must have burnt my nand. Can you tell me how to verify it in recovery mode. Thanks.
    There's no actual way to verify it but I suggest that you just recover all your NAND just for safety
    Thank you @MSF Jarvis, i really appriciate your help. I just flashed glade rom repartitioned sd card as told in glade rom thread.
    Question: Now how do i partion my sd card to return to kk roms and others.
    Thanks

Just flash any KitKat ROM with the new recovery and you're set

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using XDA Labs
    I am on glade rom and i have 2 sd card partitions >sd-data and sd-system. And last time i removed sd-system, i got cant mount system error on twrp. Thats why i am asking you for partition details.

Keep only two sd ext partitions, first sd-data, second sd-cache. Then flash any NEW (awesom3 supported) ROM and you should be fine :)
    Thanks for everything.

It works perfectly well, I'll link you to a kernel patch that should fix the WiFi problem in some time. Glade 5.0 is giving some trouble now, waiting to chance upon a fix. And thank my Dad, I inherited the Pico from him when he bought a new phone ;)

Edit : Here's the kernel patch that should fix the WiFi toggle getting stuck. Ensure you have a backup before flashing it since I have NEVER tested it on PAC ROM (Though it should work, PAC and CM from TeamRedux are theoretically the same ROM).

Cheers,
    MSF Jarvis