Backup+ Lets You Backup Your App Data on Android Lollipop

Even though Android 5.0 Lollipop hasn’t yet seen its official release, quite … more

TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more
Post Reply

[Q]HOW TO FIX Hard Bricked Htc Explorer

OP Rheek

7th July 2014, 10:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Hello people,

I need Help !! I had dropped my Htc Explorer a week ago and cracked the screen, so after i got it replaced i found it was stuck at a black screen with htc logo and warning signs in all the 4 corners. After that i tried a few things:
1. I tried to go into recovery mode which i couldn't go to.
2. I tried going into the bootloader mode to also which i couldnt go to.
3. I looked into quite a few posts in xda regarding my problem, but i couldnt find an exact solution.

Also, if the phone is connected to the pc via a usb cable, and then the cable is removed it shows
***RELOCKED***
PICO PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT- 1.03.0000
RADIO- 1.11.82.17
NOV 29 2011, 17:11:06

RUU

also i tried installing the RUU application which also didnt work.

so please any help regarding how to fix the phone would be much appreciated !!!
7th July 2014, 09:56 PM   |  #2  
Account currently disabled
Flag Sialkot
Thanks Meter: 79
 
296 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rheek

Hello people,

I need Help !! I had dropped my Htc Explorer a week ago and cracked the screen, so after i got it replaced i found it was stuck at a black screen with htc logo and warning signs in all the 4 corners. After that i tried a few things:
1. I tried to go into recovery mode which i couldn't go to.
2. I tried going into the bootloader mode to also which i couldnt go to.
3. I looked into quite a few posts in xda regarding my problem, but i couldnt find an exact solution.

Also, if the phone is connected to the pc via a usb cable, and then the cable is removed it shows
***RELOCKED***
PICO PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT- 1.03.0000
RADIO- 1.11.82.17
NOV 29 2011, 17:11:06

RUU

also i tried installing the RUU application which also didnt work.

so please any help regarding how to fix the phone would be much appreciated !!!


I'm sorry cuz according to me its crapped up! The only way is to go to HTC Service Centre or anyother good mobile repairing shops to check it out and diagnose the problem for your phone!
8th July 2014, 03:50 AM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rheek

Hello people,

I need Help !! I had dropped my Htc Explorer a week ago and cracked the screen, so after i got it replaced i found it was stuck at a black screen with htc logo and warning signs in all the 4 corners. After that i tried a few things:
1. I tried to go into recovery mode which i couldn't go to.
2. I tried going into the bootloader mode to also which i couldnt go to.
3. I looked into quite a few posts in xda regarding my problem, but i couldnt find an exact solution.

Also, if the phone is connected to the pc via a usb cable, and then the cable is removed it shows
***RELOCKED***
PICO PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT- 1.03.0000
RADIO- 1.11.82.17
NOV 29 2011, 17:11:06

RUU

also i tried installing the RUU application which also didnt work.

so please any help regarding how to fix the phone would be much appreciated !!!

You need to follow the steps to unlock your bootloader, and then flash a custom recovery.
8th July 2014, 06:23 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by forkbomb444

You need to follow the steps to unlock your bootloader, and then flash a custom recovery.

thanks for the reply , but as i said before i am unable to get into bootloader mode so doing that is virtually impossible
8th July 2014, 06:28 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by saadahmeddar

I'm sorry cuz according to me its crapped up! The only way is to go to HTC Service Centre or anyother good mobile repairing shops to check it out and diagnose the problem for your phone!

thanks for the reply
and yeah , i think that is the case too...
12th August 2014, 07:18 PM   |  #6  
Account currently disabled
Flag Sialkot
Thanks Meter: 79
 
296 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rheek

thanks for the reply
and yeah , i think that is the case too...

Press the thanks button if I helped ya!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Pico (Explorer) Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank