Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,319 Members 52,606 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

htc explorer no sound and reboots if i try to play some sound!

Tip us?

Hassan 4
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Default htc explorer no sound and reboots if i try to play some sound!

Yesterday my old hTc explorer i made it silent and then i went to sleep , in the morning the alarm didn't ring and it had a message that it has rebooted from abnormal situation , i thought it was a software bug i tried to play some audio it didn't play any audio , there was no sound , in fact after some seconds it rebooted and stuck at bootloop as it reached htc quietly brilliant there was no sound and after seconds and reboot from beggining again , i tried reinstalling ruu the same problem was there , factory reset through recovery the same , i tried installing cyanogenmod 10 it booted finally but unfortunately no sound also , and if i try to play some sound it will reboot some seconds later , i was running stock rooted rom ,
is that something that can be fixed ? , i think that is some motherboard problem, isn't it?
Thanks in advance.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100
Rom: Official CyanogenMod 11 latest nightly
Recovery: CWM v6.0.5.0
Old Device: hTc Explorer

michal16
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan 4 View Post
Yesterday my old hTc explorer i made it silent and then i went to sleep , in the morning the alarm didn't ring and it had a message that it has rebooted from abnormal situation , i thought it was a software bug i tried to play some audio it didn't play any audio , there was no sound , in fact after some seconds it rebooted and stuck at bootloop as it reached htc quietly brilliant there was no sound and after seconds and reboot from beggining again , i tried reinstalling ruu the same problem was there , factory reset through recovery the same , i tried installing cyanogenmod 10 it booted finally but unfortunately no sound also , and if i try to play some sound it will reboot some seconds later , i was running stock rooted rom ,
is that something that can be fixed ? , i think that is some motherboard problem, isn't it?
Thanks in advance.
maybe your speaker is broken