Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

htc explorer no sound and reboots if i try to play some sound!

OP Hassan 4

17th August 2014, 12:25 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57

183 posts
More
Yesterday my old hTc explorer i made it silent and then i went to sleep , in the morning the alarm didn't ring and it had a message that it has rebooted from abnormal situation , i thought it was a software bug i tried to play some audio it didn't play any audio , there was no sound , in fact after some seconds it rebooted and stuck at bootloop as it reached htc quietly brilliant there was no sound and after seconds and reboot from beggining again , i tried reinstalling ruu the same problem was there , factory reset through recovery the same , i tried installing cyanogenmod 10 it booted finally but unfortunately no sound also , and if i try to play some sound it will reboot some seconds later , i was running stock rooted rom ,
is that something that can be fixed ? , i think that is some motherboard problem, isn't it?
Thanks in advance.
19th August 2014, 01:43 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 11

208 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan 4

Yesterday my old hTc explorer i made it silent and then i went to sleep , in the morning the alarm didn't ring and it had a message that it has rebooted from abnormal situation , i thought it was a software bug i tried to play some audio it didn't play any audio , there was no sound , in fact after some seconds it rebooted and stuck at bootloop as it reached htc quietly brilliant there was no sound and after seconds and reboot from beggining again , i tried reinstalling ruu the same problem was there , factory reset through recovery the same , i tried installing cyanogenmod 10 it booted finally but unfortunately no sound also , and if i try to play some sound it will reboot some seconds later , i was running stock rooted rom ,
is that something that can be fixed ? , i think that is some motherboard problem, isn't it?
Thanks in advance.

maybe your speaker is broken
23rd January 2015, 01:04 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57

183 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by michal16

maybe your speaker is broken

I don't think so, Maybe my sound chip was fried lol.
The phone is left for 2 months, I'll try to send it to recovery to see if it's something can be recovered.
Camera is showing black screen, and If I play any sound it reboots.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread