Hi to all.
Please, help me to find out, what is wrong with my HTC Explorer A310e. I'am trying to change the stock 2.3.5 ROM to something more optimized, and stuck with the problem, that device is going to "hang" with almost any ROM
After flashing and reboot there is a HTC logo and nothing more happens (I've even waited for 7 hours). The only ROM, that was able to boot for now is the HTC Sense 4.0 Lite Build#14
The device was complettely stock from the manufacturer. What I've already did:
1. Got the boot unlock .bin via htcdev and flashed it via fastboot.exe utility.
2. Flashed CWM 184.108.40.206 for Pico, but it doesn't work - after choosing the "recovery" option in boot menu, I see an HTC logo for a few seconds, then screen goes off. So, I've flashed v5 - it works, but can't install some of Cyanogen-based ROMs with the Status 7 Error.
3. Flashed TWRP 220.127.116.11 for Pico. The installation process of Cyanogen-based ROMs is now OK, but phone is not booting (stuck with HTC logo for infinite, or have a bootloop).
4. Tried the superwipe, mentioned in this thread, in various modes (install superwipe, than flash the ROM; install superwipe, reboot recovery, than flash the ROM, etc.), but no result
5. Partitioned SD-card with 1Gb of Ext3 partition + 64Mb swap (via TWRP function).
What I've missed or doing wrong?..
P.S. Sorry for errors, if there are ones, English - it's not my native language...