FORUMS

Arrow Launcher: Good Effort Without Direction

Microsoft’s Android expansion has been well received on the productivity front, but … more

Two New Moto X and New Moto G – Specs & Details

Today’s Moto event just ended and now we have a clear look at all of … more

How Strong Is Your Connection? – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Everyone is always talking about their bars. How many bars of WiFi do they … more

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

[Dev][Rom][ICS] Mini-cm9 Build#1 8/13/2014

234 posts
Thanks Meter: 107
 
By Gamersab, Senior Member on 13th August 2014, 05:48 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th August 2014, 07:25 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,946
 
More
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi_qwerty

@Gamersab
Good work bro, looks promising.
I want to know whether the kernel / ROM has:
i. Power button fix
ii. Fast Charge
Also, it would be better if provide more information on features like S2W, OC...

Almost all the Cody Kernel features are included, thanks to an android-4.0 branch rip-off from here: https://github.com/thewisenerd/andro...ee/android-4.0

I thought of releasing that CodyKernel for ICS (and JB), but stalled the thought, as... Who uses ICS anyways!?

Oh, and commit aea65e6 doesn't make much of a difference. You need to undef CONFIG_LOCALVERSION_AUTO, so that it makes sense (and/or, that would be a proper way of doing things).
The Following User Says Thank You to thewisenerd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
16th August 2014, 02:55 PM |#12  
Gamersab's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi_qwerty

@Gamersab
Good work bro, looks promising.
I want to know whether the kernel / ROM has:
i. Power button fix
ii. Fast Charge
Also, it would be better if provide more information on features like S2W, OC...

power button problem might not occur with clean flash(user wiping script provided by thewisenerd)
and Nope fast charge isn't included.
16th August 2014, 04:41 PM |#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,946
 
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamersab

power button problem might not occur with clean flash(user wiping script provided by thewisenerd)
and Nope fast charge isn't included.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thewisenerd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th August 2014, 11:07 AM |#14  
Gamersab's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
I didn't faced battery drain, are you sure about it?

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using XDA Free mobile app
20th August 2014, 06:22 PM |#15  
jynt_panwar's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag jalandhar
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
the ultimate WiFi bug on ICS .... is it fixed now...???
27th August 2014, 09:30 PM |#16  
ourico4's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
@Gamersab really like the rom! No battery drain! But I have 2 problems...

- Volume very very low in maximum set...
- When I put the headphones the sound doesn't go trough there...


Can u please make a fix for the audio work better and to the headphones problem?

Thanks
Last edited by ourico4; 28th August 2014 at 02:31 PM.
28th August 2014, 09:13 PM |#17  
Gamersab's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ourico4

@Gamersab really like the rom! No battery drain! But I have 2 problems...

- Volume very very low in maximum set...
- When I put the headphones the sound doesn't go trough there...


Can u please make a fix for the audio work better and to the headphones problem?

Thanks

Audio is working perfectly,already.
29th August 2014, 06:07 AM |#18  
ourico4's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamersab

Audio is working perfectly,already.

Really? Thought it was cause of the rom, already flashed a second time, even headphone doesn't work right :/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes