[MOD][SOUNDMOD] Dolby Digital Plus Audio for Pico

Search This thread

ozz_y

Dec 15, 2012
Manado
Is this will work with other device (i'm using Xperia SP with JB4.3)..?

already try but got FC in MusicFX.. :(

JellyTooth

Jul 20, 2013
Alexandria
Flashable Zip! ;)

just flash it using recovery!
updated the zip file to mount automatically.. i.e it will now delete DSPmanager properly!
so, to all folks who flashed before just reflash again! :p ;)

and by the way thanks for porting Dolby to Pico :highfive: :good: i always wanted dolby for ma pico cause my laptop also has it! :D
Edit: this works with latest weekly (cm 10.2 weekly 4.1)...
update: fixed issues with not deleting stuffs properly!... (and it works with latest weekly i.e 5 & flashed using TWRP v2.6.3.0)

can it run on htc one m8?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dolby Digital Audio from Huawei MediaPad 10 LINK

WARNING: PERFORM A NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING THIS MOD. I WON'T BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU LOOSE AUDIO ON YOUR DEVICE!

UPDATE: DOWNLOAD THE LATEST FILE BELOW THIS TEXT, ADDED A MISSING APK ( DolbyMobileAudioEffectService.apk )AND DELETED SOME UNECESSARY STUFF (audio_policy.conf)

DOWNLOAD IT HERE: DolbyDigital_10LINK_x_Pico_U1.zip

!!!THIS IS NOT A FLASHABLE ZIP!!!
    Extract the zip and put them to their right places... Just follow the folder locations :)
    Set Permissions for files to rw-r--r-- and for the folder, rwxr-xr-x
    Delete all files from /system/lib/soundfx before replacing them with the dolby ones... Also delete dspmanager.apk at /system/app

And add this at the end of build.prop at /system

ro.config.hw_dolby=true

After installing the mod, reboot to recovery and clear cache and dalvik cache...

After that, reboot and enjoy the new sound changes :D

Tested on CM10.2, works great! Should work fine too on ICS and other JB roms too...

ENJOY AND BROHOOF GUYS /)*(\
    Flashable Zip! ;)

just flash it using recovery!
    updated the zip file to mount automatically.. i.e it will now delete DSPmanager properly!
    so, to all folks who flashed before just reflash again! :p ;)

and by the way thanks for porting Dolby to Pico :highfive: :good: i always wanted dolby for ma pico cause my laptop also has it! :D
    Edit: this works with latest weekly (cm 10.2 weekly 4.1)...
    update: fixed issues with not deleting stuffs properly!... (and it works with latest weekly i.e 5 & flashed using TWRP v2.6.3.0)
    @ateeq72 , can you kindly make a flashable zip of it? I cant do it for now because my laptop is broken... thanks :D , and oh yeah, make sure it deletes the files required to be deleted before adding the files... thanks...

Done!! :good: :highfive: ;)
    to the dudes having problems and new update!!!

To the dudes who are having problems on this audio mod, make sure you delete all files inside /system/lib/soundfx before replacing them, and delete dspmanager.apk at /system/app, that conflicts dolby mod...

Also download the latest zip now, updated my post... added the apk I forgot (didnt noticed it lol) and deleted unecessary conf file at zip... again, not a flashable zip. Sorry guys, my laptop is dead :(

Put the files and folders on their right places

All files permission must be rw-r--r-- and for the data folder that you'll put at /system, set permission to rwxr-xr-x

Tested on latest CM10.2 weekly, works fine...
    @ateeq72 , can you kindly make a flashable zip of it? I cant do it for now because my laptop is broken... thanks :D , and oh yeah, make sure it deletes the files required to be deleted before adding the files... thanks...
    Done!! :good: :highfive: ;)

Thank you!!!

BROHOOF! /)*(\

:D