FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

[recovery]The new cwm6.0.5 for htc first

45 posts
Thanks Meter: 15
 
By chapter007, Member on 27th July 2014, 11:30 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
the new cwm6.0.5 for first now is avaliable! you can flash it by fastboot "fastboot flash recovery recxxxx.img(name)"

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1eQ7rpr8
this cwm is touchable
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chapter007 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
28th July 2014, 06:24 AM |#2  
Member
Flag Bogotá
Thanks Meter: 4
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chapter007

the new cwm6.0.5 for first now is avaliable! you can flash it by fastboot "fastboot flash recovery recxxxx.img(name)"

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1eQ7rpr8
this cwm is touchable

this is better than TWRP 2.6.0.0 touch recovery?? you can fix permissions with this?
28th July 2014, 07:59 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serupo

this is better than TWRP 2.6.0.0 touch recovery?? you can fix permissions with this?

what permisissions?
28th July 2014, 08:29 PM |#4  
Member
Flag Bogotá
Thanks Meter: 4
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chapter007

what permisissions?


the android permissions, sometimes some app fail, so fix the permissions and fix it.
29th July 2014, 11:42 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serupo

the android permissions, sometimes some app fail, so fix the permissions and fix it.

I remember twrp can do this (⊙﹏⊙)

Sent from my HTC first using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
3rd August 2014, 05:21 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
how to install this
I have no idea how to install this, please help
3rd August 2014, 03:29 PM |#7  
Member
Flag Bogotá
Thanks Meter: 4
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamiquadcore

I have no idea how to install this, please help

flash it in fastboot

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes