[Q] (Q) help!!!!!! reocked the bootloader now problems.

OP joncool

4th September 2014, 04:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
(Q) help!!!!!! reocked the bootloader now problems!!!
#1. in normal booted os the power button works fine as well as down vol button. top wont work but ive replaced the vol cable and that still wont work. its a software issues I think.
#2. in bootloader I can use the vol down and it move the way the up should I go to use the vol up and it wont move. I use the power and it wont select anything. cant reunlock the bootloader.

im wondering if I can some how get it unlocked without the buttons. as I can get into fastboot and pc will flash the unlock.bin.
or 2 can I flash something to get the buttons to work right in fastboot.

what do you guys think is wrong???
is it a board issue?
I don't understand how it would work correctly booted normaly but as soon as I try to enter bootloader it wont work.
bootloader is not frozen as like I said I can move with the vol down button but cant select. with power but power works fine in android. thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9th October 2014, 04:49 PM   |  #2  
Flag tirana
Thanks Meter: 2

35 posts
More
try to disassembly the phone its to simple ,head up to youtube and search htc first disassembly and after you have opened your phone ,remove the volume keys flex cable and clean the dust if it has and re-insert the flex cable at her place and power up your phone to bootloader to see if it works
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread