Ask a question

No registration required

MAJOR problems....

OP Dvdxploitr

24th July 2014, 05:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

97 posts
I'm having TONS of problems with my HTC HD2.....i just got it off eBay...the seller said "Phone freeze from time to time"....but other than that they said "IMEI clear to activate with T-Mobile". When I got the device, the wifi wasn't turning on and neither was the bluetooth. I did a factory reset and still the same problem. I tried flashing HSPL with a Custom ROM and nothing different. I put the Factory T-Mobile ROM back on and not only does it not have Wifi and Bluetooth, it won't even let me turn on Wireless Services...another words, SIM card, cellular, etc...won't work. To Top it off....it freezes CONSTANTLY.....there is a big difference in 'freezing from time to time" and freezing so much you can't use it. Not to mention, it has rebooted itself a couple of times by itself....if i could get the thing to respond and load something up, I would mention what software, radio etc......
24th July 2014, 10:17 AM   |  #2  
Flag Ratchada (Bangkok)
Thanks Meter: 341

1,894 posts
More
Yep it's a dud. you going have send that back recorded post & get refund.
Constant freeze reboots sounds like BGA issues on the chip.
No Wifi BT, SIM could be related to this too or possible no radio flashed correctly !
Certainly best seeking refund so start it with complaint item received not as described ...
Like I said in other post most HD2's on eBay are faulty tat .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread