Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,845 Members 50,442 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best tempered glass screen protector?

Tip us?

Jr6278
Old
Thanks Meter 8
There are two different types of nilikin you want 9h+ I've heard there problems with the other

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app

Chris_c81
Old
Thanks Meter 77
I believe 9H does not have rounded edges. 9H+ does.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Tom Fagerland
Old
Thanks Meter 34
I used a Spigen Glas.tR first, but it broke. Then I bought a Nilikin, but after only a week I've already ordered a Glas.tR to replace it. It costs three times more, but is worth it.
First of all, the Nilikin has scratches already, while it took months for the Spigen to get to that point. Secondly, the glass holds fingerprints more than Spigen, and I don't like the feel of it.

BUT, the Nilikin actually has a better package of tools to mount the glass. Instead of a useless plastic protector for the front of the glass, it has a little "dust remover" which is simply a sticker you use over and over again until you've used it on the entire screen, making it easier to be sure it's clean. Of course, a simple piece of sellotape does the same thing.

tpal12
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Could you share a link from eBay with nillkin tempered glass but the glass with 9H+ and curved edges

rand4ll
Old
Thanks Meter 82
I agree with the nillkin. Had it on my last phone that got stolen and was great. Bought a ptouch one for this phone and it was crao, scratched and even lifted corners within a week. Now replaced with nillkin again and love it. Also used on two other m8 for friends and they love it.

Chris_c81
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Best All Round >0.3mm
- Nillkin 9H+

Best All Round <0.3mm
- GLASS-M 0.15mm

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Jr6278
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Just received the skinomi one today its exactly like the nillikin. Like the idea of a lifetime warranty even on scratches.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app

hieuman
Old
Thanks Meter 18
i have the zagg, at 40 dollars i was definitely hesitant...but it's super super thin, so thin i can barely tell it's on there. the corners are rounded and everything feels like it belongs on a stock phone.

plus, i accidentally cracked it the day i got it somehow and i told zagg and they sent me a new one and paid for shipping for it too. I do know that if it happens again it'll be 5 dollars for shipping though.

worth it IMO.