OP sco77

17th December 2014, 05:09 AM   |  #121  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 247

1,384 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjsoo

I usually ignore posts like mine but.... I have the Nillkin Tempered Glass screen protector with rounded edges and its sublime. It comes securely packaged in a nice box which contains a plethora of wipes and anti static films which ensure a flawless installation, it was easy for me with the hinge method and I didn`t get any of the cobweb effects or poor adhesive issues as some people have reported. The glass is very smooth with an oleophobic coating. It is much smoother than the stock glass and whilst it still gets fingerprints it`s really easy to wipe them off usually with a single swipe. Overall I can`t say enough good things about it since it was just over $10 aud shipped. I will stress that I haven`t tried any other brands, but I can`t imagine them being better to the extent that they warrant the 3x price difference, support and free replacements may be the only benefit and again that`s not a given. 10/10 for me, excellent packaging, smooth installation, great product and no defects/chipping corners, etc.

I agree with all the above. To a fault. I found it too smooth. It didn't feel right. I like slight be of resistance. I didn't know I wanted a little resistance until I tried this screen protector.
I now run a cheap plane Jane one and it looks and feels perfect.
19th December 2014, 08:41 PM   |  #122  
Thanks Meter: 46

423 posts
More
In my country i found only Nillkin 9H , the difference is high between 9H and 9H+?

Because if corners are not rounded on 9H , it isnt a problem for me , i think the guy who posted this photo used a 9H no ?
Last edited by Callliope; 19th December 2014 at 08:54 PM.
Yesterday, 07:44 AM   |  #123  
Flag Sioux City, IA
Thanks Meter: 67

259 posts
Donate to Me
More
I found one for $8 on Amazon. Its great if your on a budget or you dont want to pay $20-$30.
It's very easy to install. I got it on the first try ,with no bubbles to push out. It may not be everyones first choice,but I found it to look and work just fine.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00JV5E01U
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread