Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] HTC OEM Replacment ?

2nd January 2015, 01:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 22

69 posts
Hey Dudes,
I just found a interesting site, while i was searching for a Camera Lens replacment, because my got scratched after my phone felt from my hand
So now i found a website with expensive Oem stuff and i now want to know if this can be real oem stuff? because i never see, that you could just buy oem replacment for a phone. WTF.

Ok now I have another question, i I have a really little scratch on the back of my phone too and now i have the idea of erasing it with a piece of sandpaper. i have the m8 in silver, so it should work theoretically, schouldnt it ?
3rd January 2015, 12:12 AM   |  #2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 392

1,121 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zubeplanet

Hey Dudes,
I just found a interesting site, while i was searching for a Camera Lens replacment, because my got scratched after my phone felt from my hand
So now i found a website with expensive Oem stuff and i now want to know if this can be real oem stuff? because i never see, that you could just buy oem replacment for a phone. WTF.

Ok now I have another question, i I have a really little scratch on the back of my phone too and now i have the idea of erasing it with a piece of sandpaper. i have the m8 in silver, so it should work theoretically, schouldnt it ?

I assume you meant OEM replacement parts. Yes, everything is possible to get.., except the motherboard itself
Look here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2849687
3rd January 2015, 01:10 PM   |  #3  
OP Member

69 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1234d

I assume you meant OEM replacement parts. Yes, everything is possible to get.., except the motherboard itself
Look here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2849687

I think you didnt understand my question right. Iasked if that is real Oem original parts manufactored by HTC
3rd January 2015, 01:19 PM   |  #4  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 392

1,121 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zubeplanet

I think you didnt understand my question right. Iasked if that is real Oem original parts manufactored by HTC

Well, nothing is manufactured by "HTC" Everything is outsourced, so these people probably get it from those sources. I've changed the housing on my m7 when I had it, and it was top notch quality. Also, it had similar markings on the inside of the housing, as the origin, which just proves the point.
3rd January 2015, 03:50 PM   |  #5  
OP Member

69 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1234d

Well, nothing is manufactured by "HTC" Everything is outsourced, so these people probably get it from those sources. I've changed the housing on my m7 when I had it, and it was top notch quality. Also, it had similar markings on the inside of the housing, as the origin, which just proves the point.

ok thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread