Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Looking for a protective case with a belt clip

OP Cyber Akuma

5th September 2014, 08:24 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 15

173 posts
The Spigen Ultra Hybrid fits in the Seidio Surface holster. That's the combination I use. You can actually get the Platinum case combo from Best Buy since it's a rebranded Seidio Surface case and holster, and it's cheaper than buying it from Seidio. The holster also works well with the Supcase Unicorn Beetle cases.

Aaaaaand if you wanted more protection, the Seidio Dilex holster is a perfect fit with the Spigen Slim Armor case. I think someone mention this in this thread already as well.
6th September 2014, 02:42 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 11

114 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggrey

You can actually get the Platinum case combo from Best Buy since it's a rebranded Seidio Surface case and holster, and it's cheaper than buying it from Seidio.

Can you link to that? I can't find it? I've liked Seido in the past (expensive though). I got the clear unicorn beetle supcase, and think for looks that I would prefer that...but nice to have a holster.

I got this one as well as the supcase:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I had a similar one at one point for my droid. It's alright. This type of case though while pretty slim, your phone will bounce out of it if it drops from more than a couple feet onto a hard surface. Usually the phone is fine (the case absorbs) but on the upbounce the phone will pop out,
6th September 2014, 03:55 PM   |  #13  

173 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraderJack

Can you link to that? I can't find it? I've liked Seido in the past (expensive though). I got the clear unicorn beetle supcase, and think for looks that I would prefer that...but nice to have a holster.

I got this one as well as the supcase:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I had a similar one at one point for my droid. It's alright. This type of case though while pretty slim, your phone will bounce out of it if it drops from more than a couple feet onto a hard surface. Usually the phone is fine (the case absorbs) but on the upbounce the phone will pop out,

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/det...d=abcat0811002

My friend has the Supcase and it fits perfectly in that holster. Fits better than my Spigen Ultra Hybrid!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
6th September 2014, 04:20 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 11

114 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggrey

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/det...d=abcat0811002

My friend has the Supcase and it fits perfectly in that holster. Fits better than my Spigen Ultra Hybrid!

Thanks but that link seems to be just for the case, not a holster/case combo. Am I misunderstanding?

I guess it's not a huge deal anyway as I refuse to buy anything from best buy...just wanted to see the item to see if it was available anywhere else.
6th September 2014, 04:38 PM   |  #15  

173 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraderJack

Thanks but that link seems to be just for the case, not a holster/case combo. Am I misunderstanding?

I guess it's not a huge deal anyway as I refuse to buy anything from best buy...just wanted to see the item to see if it was available anywhere else.

That's with the holster as well. If you look thru the pictures it's pictured there. That's the exact one I bought.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread