Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,162 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Looking for a protective case with a belt clip

Tip us?
 
jaggrey
Old
#11  
jaggrey's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 70
Join Date: Jun 2008
The Spigen Ultra Hybrid fits in the Seidio Surface holster. That's the combination I use. You can actually get the Platinum case combo from Best Buy since it's a rebranded Seidio Surface case and holster, and it's cheaper than buying it from Seidio. The holster also works well with the Supcase Unicorn Beetle cases.

Aaaaaand if you wanted more protection, the Seidio Dilex holster is a perfect fit with the Spigen Slim Armor case. I think someone mention this in this thread already as well.
 
TraderJack
Old
#12  
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 93
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggrey View Post
You can actually get the Platinum case combo from Best Buy since it's a rebranded Seidio Surface case and holster, and it's cheaper than buying it from Seidio.
Can you link to that? I can't find it? I've liked Seido in the past (expensive though). I got the clear unicorn beetle supcase, and think for looks that I would prefer that...but nice to have a holster.


I got this one as well as the supcase:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I had a similar one at one point for my droid. It's alright. This type of case though while pretty slim, your phone will bounce out of it if it drops from more than a couple feet onto a hard surface. Usually the phone is fine (the case absorbs) but on the upbounce the phone will pop out,
 
jaggrey
Old
#13  
jaggrey's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 70
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraderJack View Post
Can you link to that? I can't find it? I've liked Seido in the past (expensive though). I got the clear unicorn beetle supcase, and think for looks that I would prefer that...but nice to have a holster.


I got this one as well as the supcase:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I had a similar one at one point for my droid. It's alright. This type of case though while pretty slim, your phone will bounce out of it if it drops from more than a couple feet onto a hard surface. Usually the phone is fine (the case absorbs) but on the upbounce the phone will pop out,
http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/det...d=abcat0811002

My friend has the Supcase and it fits perfectly in that holster. Fits better than my Spigen Ultra Hybrid!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
 
TraderJack
Old
#14  
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 93
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggrey View Post
http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/det...d=abcat0811002

My friend has the Supcase and it fits perfectly in that holster. Fits better than my Spigen Ultra Hybrid!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
Thanks but that link seems to be just for the case, not a holster/case combo. Am I misunderstanding?

I guess it's not a huge deal anyway as I refuse to buy anything from best buy...just wanted to see the item to see if it was available anywhere else.
 
jaggrey
Old
#15  
jaggrey's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 70
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraderJack View Post
Thanks but that link seems to be just for the case, not a holster/case combo. Am I misunderstanding?

I guess it's not a huge deal anyway as I refuse to buy anything from best buy...just wanted to see the item to see if it was available anywhere else.
That's with the holster as well. If you look thru the pictures it's pictured there. That's the exact one I bought.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes