[Review] Mpow® Cobble Bluetooth 4.0 Headset Wireless Headphone

131 posts
Thanks Meter: 18

By CGeyser, Senior Member on 27th January 2016, 08:12 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
This Bluetooth Headset is awesome!

Paired devices:
iPhone 4, HTC One m8, MacBook Air, Nvidia Shield Portable

Usage: I use use this headset day-to-day to listen to music on my HTC One m8 and it's awesome! I am able to listen to music and hear external noises without any issues. On an average day, on the medium setting, I can get about 5 hours of the estimated battery life. The great thing about this headset is that it charges fully within several minutes.

Conclusion:
This headset is a great solution for those whom drive and use their cellphones at the same time. The buttons are easy to feel for and use.

Pros:
Great battery life
Easy to locate, tactile buttons
Very good Bluetooth range
Very loud
Very easy to operate
Pairs with 2 devices
With the included ear hooks, these headsets will never fall out (even during strenuous exercises)
Audio prompts for battery status
Charges very quickly
Light-weight
Ambidextrous (works easily on left / right ear)
Discrete design (the indicator LED is faced towards the user's face)

Cons:
None

Item contents:
Mpow Cobble Bluetooth 4.0 Headset
Micro USB cable
Instructional pamphlet/ warranty documentation

*I received this product free in exchange for my fair and unbiased review.
Last edited by CGeyser; 23rd February 2016 at 06:42 PM.

28th January 2016, 05:25 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Was Mpow® having a Sale® or did they send you all of their Products® to Review®?
28th January 2016, 06:57 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 18

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drumz0rz

Was Mpow® having a Sale® or did they send you all of their Products® to Review®?

Both lol. I wouldn't have reviewed these units unless they were quality items. I actually use most of these items everyday. Compared to most of their competitors, Mpow products (at least the items I've owned and used) are made very well.

Sorry if these reviews looked like spam or a nuisance. I was asked by Mpow to review these specific items here on XDA. Plus, most, if not all their products, pairs well on the HTC One m8.
16th February 2016, 12:28 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGeyser

Both lol. I wouldn't have reviewed these units unless they were quality items. I actually use most of these items everyday. Compared to most of their competitors, Mpow products (at least the items I've owned and used) are made very well.

Sorry if these reviews looked like spam or a nuisance. I was asked by Mpow to review these specific items here on XDA. Plus, most, if not all their products, pairs well on the HTC One m8.

Just FYI, when you do product reviews or similar product endorsements in exchange for goods, services, or $$, you need to disclose it. That's why you'll see people tweet with #ad or post in amazon reviews 'I received this product free in exchange for my fair and unbiased review'. Technically you (or really, the seller) can get into legal troubles with the FTC if you don't. Just a note from personal experience.
1st March 2016, 10:39 PM |#5  
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Lol so the company ask you to put review here in exchange of free headset. Hilarious and very bias
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)