Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,095 Members 41,340 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xtreme Guard any good? 85% off code inside!

Tip us?

x714x
Old
(Last edited by x714x; 7th July 2014 at 10:19 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 254
Default Xtreme Guard any good? 85% off code inside!

Is there stuff any good? I just ordered a full body protector + install kit for $1.65 shipped. For the price you cant go wrong I guess.

Code: SUMMER85

T-Mobile LG G2 | T-Mobile HTC One M8
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x714x For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

spartandawgs_03
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Garbage compared to a tempered glass protector. Trust me get the glass and u'll be happy

Chris_c81
Old
Thanks Meter 67
That's a poor reflection on XtremeGuard. Most plastic protectors are not as good as tempered glass ones.

I can vouch for XtremeGuard's full body protection. I had the rear protector which is a wet install product. It was top notch to be fair, easily as good as bigger more expensive brands like Zagg. I only removed it as I got a good deal on a SlickWraps matte feel rear protector.

For the money, XtremeGuard always offering high discount, you can't go wrong.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

bleedscarlet
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartandawgs_03 View Post
Garbage compared to a tempered glass protector. Trust me get the glass and u'll be happy
Agreed, but some people don't want a tempered glass protector.

I for one LOVED the feel of my xtremeguard. I actually dropped something right on the screen of my phone (a large lithium ion battery) and it make a giant nick on surface.

I was filling out the forms for getting my phone replaced via HTC Advantage, and at the last moment before submitting I decided to just peel off the protector and see how badly the glass was damaged, since I was returning it anyway.

Turns out the ding looked like it went through on the glass, but it was entirely on the screen protector!

Saved my phone! I had the full body, and I loved the feel of the gloss back. It made it just sticky enough to be easier to grip and didn't spoil the look of the phone at all. Fantastic, and for the price? it's a complete no brainer. Last time they had this sale I bought five, and I don't regret buying that many at all. It's amazing.
four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Traceamount
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Wow thanks for the post. Been looking for a screen protector. I ordered their tempered glass and the full body wrap (Just in case I dont like one or the other) for a total of $7.65 shipped! Glad I didn't spend 2-3x that last week Cheers

onefasttreopro
Old
Thanks Meter 68
I have used xtremeguard now for the second time (first time was on a phone I had to get replaced due to a defect)...I personally use it for the protection between the phone and any case I install...I work in a dusty environment and it really helps protect from stuff rubbing into the aluminum body and scratching it...awesome product.

Sent from my 831C using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to onefasttreopro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DLG187
Old
(Last edited by DLG187; 9th July 2014 at 07:26 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Based on this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2785167
I thought I'd check out the Tempered Glass protector they have up.. with the discount its only $6

I ordered two for the M8 and two 'normal' protectors for the wife's Note 2

Traceamount
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by onefasttreopro View Post
I have used xtremeguard now for the second time (first time was on a phone I had to get replaced due to a defect)...I personally use it for the protection between the phone and any case I install...I work in a dusty environment and it really helps protect from stuff rubbing into the aluminum body and scratching it...awesome product.

Sent from my 831C using XDA Free mobile app
Great idea, thanks. Going to use the back from the full body protector (under my case), and the tempered on the front!

takeclear
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Have the glass protector on my phone right now. Feels just like the GLAS.t on my Note 3. Tried taking a key and knife to it, and it left no scratches. Granted I did not press down super hard, but enough to simulate something more than normal. Would recommend especially with their massive discounts.
The Following User Says Thank You to takeclear For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MoNsTeReNeRgY22
Old
Thanks Meter 53
I have their wet install screen protector on now and have had it since I got the phone. Works good, just like any other wet install screen protector. I have tried alot of different ones, and they are all about the same to me.

The Following User Says Thank You to MoNsTeReNeRgY22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]