Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,393 Members 52,989 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MYRIANN Ultra Slim Transparent Case For M8

Tip us?

harihacker
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Battery Full MYRIANN Ultra Slim Transparent Case For M8

I was looking for a good transparent case for my M8. First I ordered the Atmosphere case from Poetic and it was very HARD material and I was not comfortable using it. While looking for alternatives, i founds this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271510383352...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I am very satisfied with this. It is only 7$. Also comes in variety of colors. I went for the conservative Black. All cutouts are quite precise. Only bad thing I found was that it did not have a cutout for the IR blaster. Since I did not use this functionality, it was fine with me. The back is crystal clear and shows off the beauty of the phone. It is a minimal case and wont protect the phone much from drops I believe (am yet to drop it, nope I never do!!). Installing this without any dust in the case is a bit painstaking, but once installed, it does not let further dust in. I have been using this for 5 days now and am impressed. If anyone wants any more details/pics please let me know.

Here are some pics:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1652
Size:	115.6 KB
ID:	2804152   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1353
Size:	229.7 KB
ID:	2804153   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	1219
Size:	128.4 KB
ID:	2804154   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	1059
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	2804155   Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	1056
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	2804156  

Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	786
Size:	228.9 KB
ID:	2804157  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to harihacker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AugustJuly
Old
Thanks Meter 0
For this price, will try out, want to see how it compares to the Kaycase.

Sinisterj12
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Default Slippery?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harihacker View Post
I was looking for a good transparent case for my M8. First I ordered the Atmosphere case from Poetic and it was very HARD material and I was not comfortable using it. While looking for alternatives, i founds this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271510383352...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I am very satisfied with this. It is only 7$. Also comes in variety of colors. I went for the conservative Black. All cutouts are quite precise. Only bad thing I found was that it did not have a cutout for the IR blaster. Since I did not use this functionality, it was fine with me. The back is crystal clear and shows off the beauty of the phone. It is a minimal case and wont protect the phone much from drops I believe (am yet to drop it, nope I never do!!). Installing this without any dust in the case is a bit painstaking, but once installed, it does not let further dust in. I have been using this for 5 days now and am impressed. If anyone wants any more details/pics please let me know.

Here are some pics:

Is it slippery with that case?

harihacker
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Info 2 Not very.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinisterj12 View Post
Is it slippery with that case?
It is smooth but has a slight sticky grip to it. I am not sure how I can convey it through words. Its definitely better that Atmosphere case from poetic and also better than using it naked (I nearly dropped it twice using it naked and with atmosphere case).

Jooosty
Old
Thanks Meter 93
Looks like thunder and lightning. Bring a umbrella.

HTC M8
HTC ULTIMEIGHT!

Freka
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Thanks for posting this. Just purchased this and the tempered glass screen protector, cannot wait to receive them .

Aftashok
Old
Thanks Meter 32
just wish there was one like this with a cutout for the IR blaster. anyone know of any? i use the IR blaster often, to control various devices in my home.

Chris_c81
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftashok View Post
just wish there was one like this with a cutout for the IR blaster. anyone know of any? i use the IR blaster often, to control various devices in my home.
PureGear 60579PG Slim Shell for New HTC One (M8) - White https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IQIB7...xPtb0Z37MB5VN6

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

harihacker
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Question How does it look?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freka View Post
Thanks for posting this. Just purchased this and the tempered glass screen protector, cannot wait to receive them .
Did you get it yet? Liked it?

mjs2011
Old
Thanks Meter 1,680
Does it scratch easily? I had the Kaycase and liked it at first but then it started to scratch easily.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk