Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,702 Members 45,384 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][9/15] - Harman / Kardon Sound Mod v6 / All M8's / ADSP 45.2.2

Tip us?

D@vIcHoJD
Old
Thanks Meter 30
One question, Is necessary the twrp 2.8.0.4 version? Or too work with twrp 2.8.0.1 version.?
Regards and thanks for the last h/k - boomsound switcher version. [emoji106]

scrosler
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 51,805

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by D@vIcHoJD View Post
One question, Is necessary the twrp 2.8.0.4 version? Or too work with twrp 2.8.0.1 version.?
Regards and thanks for the last h/k - boomsound switcher version. [emoji106]
Its not needed but its a MUCH nicer version of TWRP.

HC4Life
Old
(Last edited by HC4Life; Yesterday at 09:23 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1,385
Great work Guich and Sneaky on this HK/Boomsound switcher but in your personnal opinion which u prefer, HK or Boomsound?

<Unlocked Bootloader + S-OFF + TWRP + Rooted + Supercid>
<Harman/Kardon - BoomSound Switcher!>
The Following User Says Thank You to HC4Life For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Guich
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 3,257

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC4Life View Post
Great work Guich and Sneaky on this HK/Boomsound switcher but in your personnal opinion which u prefer, HK or Boomsound?
You have to try both. But i prefer HK.

Do a full wipe you'll fix you brain!😉

Harman/Kardon - BoomSound Switcher
Re-Flash full rom with a full wipe, might fix some brain! [cit.]
The Following User Says Thank You to Guich For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SammyTRK
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback View Post
Link, as always, is in my sig.
When I first got this phone about a month ago, I installed a TWRP version 2.7.1.1 that fixed the OS blank problem. I couldnt remember where I got it, until now. Thanks, I am about to update to 2.8.0.4.

I have been wondering about having this hk mod installed, if I ever need to run an RUU. Do I need to uninstall this mod first, or just run the RUU?
I read that the HK boomsound switcher doesnt replace the ADSP and that is what will brick youre phone if your S-on. Right? Hope that makes sense.

One-M8-Master
Old
Thanks Meter 2,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyTRK View Post
When I first got this phone about a month ago, I installed a TWRP version 2.7.1.1 that fixed the OS blank problem. I couldnt remember where I got it, until now. Thanks, I am about to update to 2.8.0.4.

I have been wondering about having this hk mod installed, if I ever need to run an RUU. Do I need to uninstall this mod first, or just run the RUU?
I read that the HK boomsound switcher doesnt replace the ADSP and that is what will brick youre phone if your S-on. Right? Hope that makes sense.
If you are s-on you won't be even able to flash the adsp.img, and no it shouldn't brick the phone..if you run the RUU it will revert everything back to stock, so yea to all files back which are inside the RUU
Its simple read before asking and use the search button and always be thankful its FREE!!!

Devices : HTC HD2 (Sold/broken), HTC One X (has my sister now), HTC One M8 (current) (changing roms always after few weeks of use and testing)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to One-M8-Master For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cygnus56
Old
Thanks Meter 7
After having tried different rom, I came to the conclusion that the only detail that I find is that almost imperseptible little noise is randomly generated when you have the phone in silence and try to play a sound, like when you open the gallery and played automatically on zoe one video album, and this is mute.

or when you listen to music through the speakers and a notification arrives, sometimes short for a millisecond the song, sometimes not. (if you have it in silence)

what happened to me earlier that while listening to music through the speakers and writing the song was cut just passed me with ARHD.

if not call problem, it is something that was more noticeable in my previous m7, but what I am sure of is that boomsound not pass, the end can not leave the audio quality Harman / Kardon offers.

One of my favorite philosophical tenets is that people will agree with you only if they already agree with you. You do not change people's minds.

-Frank Zappa-

SammyTRK
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-M8-Master View Post
...and no it shouldn't brick the phone..if you run the RUU it will revert everything back to stock, so yea to all files back which are inside the RUU
I bought sunshine. I'm S-off.[emoji6]
That's what I needed to know thanks.

Sent from my HTC One_M8