FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Audio [MOD][10/28] - Harman / Kardon Sound Mod v7 BETA! / All M8's - ADSP v54.2.2

28,038 posts
Thanks Meter: 65,663
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th August 2015, 06:06 PM |#2611  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Has anyone tried this on 4.6.0?
 
 
30th August 2015, 06:11 PM |#2612  
santod040's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag NorCal
Thanks Meter: 20,361
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by merdok

Has anyone tried this on 4.6.0?

You're in a deprecated thread...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3035354
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to santod040 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift santod040 Ad-Free
5th September 2015, 09:06 PM |#2613  
mandegar93's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bushehr
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Any chanse for s on device? I'm 4.4.4 rooted latest twrp recovery
4th February 2016, 06:43 PM |#2614  
Member
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
@Scott, @Steve0007
I flash v7 for my at&t m8 and it will never boot.
After the htc logo, screen turns to black and not respond. How can I fix that?
The Following User Says Thank You to sceryavuz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sceryavuz Ad-Free
4th February 2016, 06:58 PM |#2615  
Forsaked's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 402
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sceryavuz

@Scott, @Steve0007
I flash v7 for my at&t m8 and it will never boot.
After the htc logo, screen turns to black and not respond. How can I fix that?

Can you deliver a bit more info?
Which Firmware, which ROM etc.?
If you are using a newer android version then KitKat (4.4) you flashed the wrong mod, Lollipop & Marchmallow HK-Mod can be found here!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forsaked For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Forsaked Ad-Free
4th February 2016, 10:41 PM |#2616  
Member
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaked

Can you deliver a bit more info?
Which Firmware, which ROM etc.?
If you are using a newer android version then KitKat (4.4) you flashed the wrong mod, Lollipop & Marchmallow HK-Mod can be found here!

My mistake, Thanks @Forsaked I install the L version then phone boot up. Title must be update Audio [KK][MOD][10/28]
The Following User Says Thank You to sceryavuz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sceryavuz Ad-Free
5th February 2016, 02:18 PM |#2617  
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Thank you very much was looking for this for a long time
The Following User Says Thank You to Balajumb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Balajumb Ad-Free
28th March 2016, 02:37 AM |#2618  
play541's Avatar
Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Hello,
Just found this thread,
My phone is S-OFF, GSM ARHD ROM 22.2 Kitkat 444.
just like to confirm it is OK to flash this v7 - 10/28 - BETA?
Thanks
28th March 2016, 02:52 AM |#2619  
xunholyx's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 2,517
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by play541

Hello,
Just found this thread,
My phone is S-OFF, GSM ARHD ROM 22.2 Kitkat 444.
just like to confirm it is OK to flash this v7 - 10/28 - BETA?
Thanks

DUDE!
Look at the date of release for v7.
This thread is dead.
I suggest you go here instead.
It took over for this version of the sound mod.
The Following User Says Thank You to xunholyx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xunholyx Ad-Free
28th March 2016, 02:58 AM |#2620  
play541's Avatar
Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xunholyx

DUDE!
Look at the date of release for v7.
This thread is dead.
I suggest you go here instead.
It took over for this version of the sound mod.

Yes, I read that.
I thought that is for Lollipop & M only?
28th March 2016, 03:05 AM |#2621  
xunholyx's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 2,517
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by play541

Yes, I read that.
I thought that is for Lollipop & M only?

I didn't notice that you were on 4.4.4
You are S-Off. Why haven't you updated your firmware?


Yes, this version will work for you
The Following User Says Thank You to xunholyx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xunholyx Ad-Free

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes