[UPDATED][INDEX][REPO][AIO] HTC ONE (M8) - ROMs | Kernels | MODs | Recoveries

Search This thread

redpoint73

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
Hello guys !

I have LOS 14.1 with Magisk installed and the AMD3D Zirene audio mod installed but it doesn't work at all ! How can I fix it ?

A senior member with over 1000 posts should know this isn't the right thread or section to post to! This is an Index thread. The only post to this thread should be relevant to the Index itself, such as to the affect of something like "Can you update the link for xxx in the index".

Please post your question to a relevant thread, or make a new one in the M8 Q&A section.

xdagee

Sep 4, 2012
Accra
xdagee.github.io
Google Pixel 7
[ROM][4.4.X] Paranoid Android

I know it's been years, but I would want to flash a KitKat ROM on my M8 for testing purposes].

Does anyone have the build for PA 4.4.4 for the M8 lying some where on a private server could share it here. I would be very appreciatated. I followed up on their main site but none worked.

Also I would suggest if OP or anyone has most of the popular ROMs for the M8 can share them here since most of them are taken down from the mainr ROM threads.

Thanks

FM7854

Nov 18, 2018
Hi am new to to xda forum sorry if i do something wrong
My device htc m8 just got bricked while receiving and OTA and battery died now i am stuck on htc boot screen or can access recover mode
It shows as follows on recovery mode
***software status :modified***
***locked***
M8_UL PVT SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-3.19.0.0000
RADIO-1.29.214500021.12G
OPENDSP-v51.2.2-00593-M8974_F0.1015
OS-6.15.720.2
eMMC-boot 2048 MB
Fastboot
<vol up>to previous item
<vol down>to next item