No registration required

CM11/Aosp sound distortion fix

OP R3VX

1st December 2014, 03:01 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 1,252

2,854 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nags92

You would of thought there was some sort of disclaimer on the top of the main thread.....

On a related note, would be better if it was possible to change the max volume instead as i believe this doesn't fix notification distortion ?

Please correct me if im wrong.

Yeah I see I see people think this will fix all sound and OP is referring to music over speaker and video and so on. But doest stop the super loud notification sounds and ringer
1st December 2014, 05:43 PM   |  #22  
Flag East Kilbride
Thanks Meter: 295

1,354 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nags92

You would of thought there was some sort of disclaimer on the top of the main thread.....

On a related note, would be better if it was possible to change the max volume instead as i believe this doesn't fix notification distortion ?

Please correct me if im wrong.

Just about every other thread, particular in the Android Development threads, clearly states the various bugs if there are any. While it may not be in the rules to do so, it's pretty shameful that it's not mentioned in the OP as a serious bug. So many problems, faults and queries could so easily be prevented...
1st December 2014, 08:14 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 17

140 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickassdave

Just about every other thread, particular in the Android Development threads, clearly states the various bugs if there are any. While it may not be in the rules to do so, it's pretty shameful that it's not mentioned in the OP as a serious bug. So many problems, faults and queries could so easily be prevented...

I completely agree, the bug isn't recorded anywhere including Jira (i don't think)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, cm11, fix, htc m8, sound distortion
Previous Thread Next Thread