Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,468 Members 37,971 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Extra 100GB for HTC owners Google Drive

Tip us?
 
Jbb3393
Old
#61  
Jbb3393's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 103
Posts: 463
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Seattle
I just contacted HTC and with a short 5 minute talk, I got my 100gb! Thanks to everyone in the thread
The Following User Says Thank You to Jbb3393 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ShyamSasi
Old
#62  
ShyamSasi's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,734
Posts: 2,748
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: CLASSIFIED

 
DONATE TO ME
Removed the Tampered and relocked... Deleted the data for Google Drive from settings. Re-opened and offer got redeemed. Unlocked it ... All good ... Thanks for the heads up
 
K-a-M-u-Z-u
Old
#63  
K-a-M-u-Z-u's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 126
Posts: 233
Join Date: Nov 2010
This offer is not available on international models?
MAIN: HTC ONE M8 , 4.4.3 Stock, S-OFF, ROOT
BACKUP: Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100, NeatRom LITE, Philz Kernel
 
The Great Dane
Old
#64  
The Great Dane's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,072
Posts: 2,294
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vesterborg

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-a-M-u-Z-u View Post
This offer is not available on international models?
I'm on a international model and I've got mine 100gb after contacting HTC customer service[emoji106]
The Following User Says Thank You to The Great Dane For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
NikosPx
Old
#65  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 52
Join Date: Aug 2008
I have a T-MOB009, S-off, unlocked and just checked after reading this thread that I have the 100GB since May, without doing anything. It will expire after 2 years.
Didn't noticed it yet because I am using dropbox and have 50GB extra from Samsung GS4, but they will expire in November.
Private Collection: HTC Trinity + Kaiser + Diamond + Shift + HD + HD2 (WM6.5, Android 2.3.3 MccMBoxmax v6.1), HTC Wildfire S, Motorola Xoom 3G, RAZR, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7, Samsung Galaxy S4

In use: Note 2, Note 10.1 2014, HTC One (M8)
 
K-a-M-u-Z-u
Old
#66  
K-a-M-u-Z-u's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 126
Posts: 233
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Dane View Post
I'm on a international model and I've got mine 100gb after contacting HTC customer service[emoji106]
do you live in the USA?
I dont live in the usa, and contacted the htc customer support and they told me that the intitial 50GB and 100GB are for us residents only...
MAIN: HTC ONE M8 , 4.4.3 Stock, S-OFF, ROOT
BACKUP: Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100, NeatRom LITE, Philz Kernel
 
The Great Dane
Old
#67  
The Great Dane's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,072
Posts: 2,294
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vesterborg

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-a-M-u-Z-u View Post
do you live in the USA?
I dont live in the usa, and contacted the htc customer support and they told me that the intitial 50GB and 100GB are for us residents only...
Nope I'm not from the US. I'm from Denmark and I simply contacted my local (danish) customer service. Told them that I never got any offer (50gb or 100gb) they got my phone number and imei, they even noticed that I had unlocked my boot loader (htc dev) but didn't commented further on that. After 5 min I got an mail with redeem from Google and voila 100gb free for 2 years.
 
K-a-M-u-Z-u
Old
#68  
K-a-M-u-Z-u's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 126
Posts: 233
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Dane View Post
Nope I'm not from the US. I'm from Denmark and I simply contacted my local (danish) customer service. Told them that I never got any offer (50gb or 100gb) they got my phone number and imei, they even noticed that I had unlocked my boot loader (htc dev) but didn't commented further on that. After 5 min I got an mail with redeem from Google and voila 100gb free for 2 years.
ok.thanks.
MAIN: HTC ONE M8 , 4.4.3 Stock, S-OFF, ROOT
BACKUP: Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100, NeatRom LITE, Philz Kernel

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes