Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

HTC One M8 GPE 4.4.4

OP eavandy

1st July 2014, 09:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

6 posts
Hey all i got up today to a nice update for 4.4.4! i tried to update it with a custom recovery (DOY didnt think) and i lost it for about 2 hours but finally got it to pop back up! heh so anywho i pulled the update heres a link to it
1st July 2014, 10:06 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eavandy

Hey all i got up today to a nice update for 4.4.4! i tried to update it with a custom recovery (DOY didnt think) and i lost it for about 2 hours but finally got it to pop back up! heh so anywho i pulled the update heres a link to it

I dont have enough post yet to provide a link if anyone is willing to post the link for me send me a PM ill give you it.
2nd July 2014, 08:28 AM   |  #3  
Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,347

6,209 posts
Thread closed,

There is a stickied thread for updates. Remember forum rules please search before posting and use existing threads were possible.

Ghost
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread