MIUI 4.4.2, MIUI-Patchrom, Sense 6 discussion

OP stevendeb25

9th September 2014, 02:59 AM   |  #221  
Thanks Meter: 1,005

2,479 posts
Aosp feels way smoother to me and audio is good on headset so I personally would prefer the Aosp base. Battery life seems better on Aosp too
9th September 2014, 06:36 AM   |  #222  
Flag Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Thanks Meter: 68

222 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwing182

arived home now, adding final apps for upload first i will send the link to my testers so they can check for errors

I am willing to be the testers, the experience is (was the testers for miui 9505)
the user is not advanced, but can be tested
I love miui, M8 bought as soon as I saw that there is an alpha version of the first post)))
9th September 2014, 01:42 PM   |  #223  
Flag Naranjito P.R
Thanks Meter: 2,737

2,729 posts
More
Need to fix gps, headset and don't know what else. Probably less other than that 2 things if I'm wrong hopefully the testers did a god hell of a job! Checking for bugs!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blackwing182 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th September 2014, 03:08 PM   |  #224  
Flag San Antonio,TX
Thanks Meter: 96

230 posts
More
Quote:

Need to fix gps, headset and don't know what else. Probably less other than that 2 things if I'm wrong hopefully the testers did a god hell of a job! Checking for bugs!!!

GPS, headset volume, LTE speeds & dot view. :thumbup::beer:

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to sharky481232 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th September 2014, 02:38 AM   |  #225  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Hi blackwing

Any updates on this. Really looking forward to it.

Thanks
22nd September 2014, 02:26 PM   |  #226  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 4

9 posts
More
Thanks for sharing!
28th September 2014, 11:03 AM   |  #227  

10 posts
Quote:

Well almost finished all thanks to @dekkyy For The Navbar fix.

Only Thing Is Not working right is nfc that does not want to turn off. other than that is awesome!

I'm having the FC problem with my port from OnePlusOne to the Nook HD CM11. Could you please tell me what fix you applied?

Thanks heaps!

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainToad

I'm having the FC problem with my port from OnePlusOne to the Nook HD CM11. Could you please tell me what fix you applied?

I tired the steps here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2727425 but I still get

E/AndroidRuntime( 572): java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create service com.android.systemui.SystemUIService: android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #41: Error inflating class com.android.internal.widget.multiwaveview.GlowPadV iew
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at android.app.ActivityThread.handleCreateService(Act ivityThread.java)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1800(ActivityThr ead.java)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Activit yThread.java)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.jav a)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:515)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCa ller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit .java)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): Caused by: android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #41: Error inflating class com.android.internal.widget.multiwaveview.GlowPadV iew
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at android.view.LayoutInflater.createView(LayoutInfla ter.java)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at android.view.LayoutInflater.createViewFromTag(Layo utInflater.java)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflate(LayoutInflate r.java)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflate(LayoutInflate r.java)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater .java)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater .java)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.BaseStatusBar.updat eSearchPanel(BaseStatusBar.java:376)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBa r.updateSearchPanel(PhoneStatusBar.java:995)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBa r.prepareNavigationBarView(PhoneStatusBar.java:107 4)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBa r.addNavigationBar(PhoneStatusBar.java:1082)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBa r.bindViews(PhoneStatusBar.java:623)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBa r.start(PhoneStatusBar.java:572)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at com.android.systemui.SystemUIService.onCreate(Syst emUIService.java:60)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): ... 11 more
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.constructNative(Nati ve Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Construc tor.java:423)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): ... 25 more

E/AndroidRuntime( 572): Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Can't convert to dimension: type=0x10
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at android.content.res.TypedArray.getDimension(TypedA rray.java)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): at com.android.internal.widget.multiwaveview.GlowPadV iew.<init>(GlowPadView.java)
E/AndroidRuntime( 572): ... 27 more
Thanks heaps!
29th September 2014, 06:23 AM   |  #228  

10 posts
For anyone who come s here from a Google.

The line "invoke-virtual {p0}, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar;->updateSearchPanel()V" needs to be deleted from PhoneStatusBar.smali. If the APK won't recompile, manually add the new classes.dex from the build directory into the original APK.
14th October 2014, 11:11 PM   |  #229  
OP Senior Member
Flag england
Thanks Meter: 1,061

1,361 posts
Donate to Me
More
https://plus.google.com/114480700901...ts/SZZCLRxUDbv

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread