Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,386 Members 38,479 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sound mods for m8 gsm

Tip us?

smeejaytee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 456
If I remember rightly as I'm not using it atm but extreambeats gets rid of the hissing try that see if it helps make a backup first just incase
sent from my pc
The Following User Says Thank You to smeejaytee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

smeejaytee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3 View Post
Can you clearly hear the 50hz in the link, low, clean and deep?

When they're playing together, are they similar strength and both audible in sync?

Cheers man!

Sent using Tapatalk
I'm afraid I don't know the technical details of how the mods work but I do know that the sound quality is good clear and bassy maybe someone else can help with the technical stuff onem8master is good with that kind of thing
sent from my pc
The Following User Says Thank You to smeejaytee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

One-M8-Master
Old
Thanks Meter 2,412
Quote:
I flashed from the OP downloaded on 28-08-2014 HK-V4.1-with-ADSP.zip 5MB.

Is that OK?

I flashed the ADSPE Optimal on top and it restored a lot of the low frequency range and some good highs with better instrument separation, but it created hissing and some similar distortion in normal songs that I've never heard before [emoji20]

It also brought my loud speaker issues back!

It did make IRS files sound way better than just H/K mod, much better and lively actually. Because Wavesmaxx Rbass and Friends of Molly sound crap/unnatural and bland with just H/K but awesome with great depth with the Optimal ADSPE

Sent using Tapatalk
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=692

Flash that zip it will be MUCH better

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Quote:
I flashed from the OP downloaded on 28-08-2014 HK-V4.1-with-ADSP.zip 5MB.

Is that OK?

I flashed the ADSPE Optimal on top and it restored a lot of the low frequency range and some good highs with better instrument separation, but it created hissing and some similar distortion in normal songs that I've never heard before [emoji20]

It also brought my loud speaker issues back!

It did make IRS files sound way better than just H/K mod, much better and lively actually. Because Wavesmaxx Rbass and Friends of Molly sound crap/unnatural and bland with just H/K but awesome with great depth with the Optimal ADSPE

Sent using Tapatalk
go and Flash 5.1......it really sounds much better...use that with v4a and adspe...i also took that h/k zip flashed xtremebeats Studio and using like i s aid v4a with unique Profile and another irs..
Its simple read before asking and use the search button and always be thankful its FREE!!!

Devices : HTC HD2 (Sold/broken), HTC One X (has my sister now), HTC One M8 (current) (changing roms always after few weeks of use and testing)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to One-M8-Master For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

smeejaytee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 456
@One-M8-Master do you by any chance know weather sneakyghost used 5.1 as a base for the aroma hk thanks in advance
sent from my pc

One-M8-Master
Old
Thanks Meter 2,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by smeejaytee View Post
@One-M8-Master do you by any chance know weather sneakyghost used 5.1 as a base for the aroma hk thanks in advance
no i don't know but you can download it and compare the files/libs he took :P
Its simple read before asking and use the search button and always be thankful its FREE!!!

Devices : HTC HD2 (Sold/broken), HTC One X (has my sister now), HTC One M8 (current) (changing roms always after few weeks of use and testing)
The Following User Says Thank You to One-M8-Master For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

smeejaytee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 456
Just looked into it the venom aroma vision is the same as 5.1 and its reversible I think it works on ask sense roms too so anyone that wants to try it can revert easily
sent from my pc

th3
Old
Thanks Meter 70
5.1 linked turned out better, more bass clarity and definition, no hissing, wider sound range and seperation. Some irs files sound great with it, giving it enough thump where needed (about 4dB little less than BoomSound sub 80Hz).

Now, project era? And extreme beats?
Does they really add anything to this setup?

Thanks!

Sent using Tapatalk

One-M8-Master
Old
Thanks Meter 2,412
Quote:
5.1 linked turned out better, more bass clarity and definition, no hissing, wider sound range and seperation. Some irs files sound great with it, giving it enough thump where needed (about 4dB little less than BoomSound sub 80Hz).

Now, project era? And extreme beats?
Does they really add anything to this setup?

Thanks!

Sent using Tapatalk
Better use at first extremebeats studio version...somehow project era isn't that good for m8 ... Okay it is not bad but also not good...extremebeats has different and more libs lol

The Following User Says Thank You to One-M8-Master For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

smeejaytee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 456
I must say after using hk for a while today I love the way out sounds a bit like listening to vinyl again the clarity is awesome I won't be going back to BoomSound any time soon
sent from my pc

smeejaytee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 456
Here is a link for asdepe and a selection of irs files thanks to vinardo_ZzZ

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2765331
sent from my pc