FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

Sound mods for m8 gsm

4,481 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,487

By smeejaytee, Senior Member on 20th August 2014, 10:05 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th July 2015, 05:00 PM |#601  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smeejaytee

I don't know when it will be released but I will keep you all informed,
Hopefully soon.

Sent from my M8

There is a 3.0 for sense ROMs in his download folder. It will boot with certain ROMs with certain music mods. Go thru some with you, leedroid ROM will boot in harmon k audio setting, skydragom will if you first uninstall all dragon audio and Dolby. In srom or 2.1 jw with Harmon k it will boot after install. As long as you make a nandriod and try under your regular preferred mode other then harmon k, and it Boot loops. Just reinstall ROM with harmon k and it should boot. Idk why Harmon k gets extreme beats to boot but it does. Remember 3.0 for sense based ROM and 3.0 candence work with htc one m8.
The Following User Says Thank You to Casetheace For This Useful Post: [ View ]

25th July 2015, 05:16 PM |#602  
OP Senior Member
Flag kent

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casetheace

There is a 3.0 for sense ROMs in his download folder. It will boot with certain ROMs with certain music mods. Go thru some with you, leedroid ROM will boot in harmon k audio setting, skydragom will if you first uninstall all dragon audio and Dolby. In srom or 2.1 jw with Harmon k it will boot after install. As long as you make a nandriod and try under your regular preferred mode other then harmon k, and it Boot loops. Just reinstall ROM with harmon k and it should boot. Idk why Harmon k gets extreme beats to boot but it does. Remember 3.0 for sense based ROM and 3.0 candence work with htc one m8.

The reason it boots with hk and not boomsound is because it contains libs from hk, these libs won't work with boomsound that's why it bootloops,
It's also the reason for the impending update ,
Thanks for the info though it's good to know some roms it's compatible with.

Sent from my M8
26th July 2015, 02:50 AM |#603  
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casetheace

yay, really happy to hear that s-rom is compatible thanks for the test
27th July 2015, 12:52 PM |#604  
OP Senior Member
Flag kent

More
Xtrememusic added to op.
And extreme beats link updated with working version and compatible roms.
Sent from my M8
Last edited by smeejaytee; 27th July 2015 at 01:02 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smeejaytee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread